1. Lost Buildings, Defenses, Fleet or Resources
Loss of Buildings, Defenses, Fleet or Resources due to NO FAULT on the part of the offended player will NOT be replaced or compensated for by the administration unless there exists Solid and Traceable evidence in the records of the game.
Loss of Buildings, Defenses, Fleet or Resources due to Legal actions of one player against another player in the "normal course of game play" will NOT be compensated for under ANY circumstances.
Therefore, before any player can request compensation for unexplainable losses, they must be able to prove the loss and it must be traceable within the records of the game for the administration to validate the claim.
This rule is not alterable/changeable under any circumstances.
Each player is allowed to control a single account. Each account is entitled to be played by a single player at a time, account sitting being the only exception. Account sitting entitles a given player to have his account watched over under the following regulations:
- Am admin must be informed before the sitting takes place, by opening a ticket.
- No Fleet movements are allowed while the account is being sat unless an attack that may raid or crash the account is incoming, in which case you may save your fleet(s) by deploying or transporting to a planet or to a moon owned by the account being sat. You may not ninja an incoming attack in cases where you would need to move a fleet for it.
- An account may only be sat for a maximum period of 48 continuous hours (admin permission needs to be obtained in cases where a time extension is needed). The sitter may, on the account being sat and while the sitting period lasts: - Spend Resources on buildings or researches.
- Fleetsave any ship that imminently endangered by an incoming attacking fleet, only with a deployment or transport mission to one of the accounts own planets.
- Place an account into vacation mode. The sitter may not: - Transport resources, neither between planets/moons of the account being sat, nor to any other planet/moon. - Spend Resources on defensive structures or ships. - Sit an account if he sat another one within the previous 7 days.
- Sit an account that was sat within the previous 7 days. - Remove an account from vacation mode.
It is not allowed for any account to obtain unfair profit out of a lower ranked account in a matter of resources. This includes but is not limited to: - Resources sent from a lower ranked account to a higher ranked one with nothing tangible in return.
- A player crashing his fleet into a higher ranked one for the higher ranked one to keep the Debris Field, and thus profiting from it. - Loans that are not returned within 48 hours. - Trades in which the higher ranked player does not return the resources within 48 hours.
- Players answering to a higher ranked player extortion by paying resources. - Trades that mean an unfair profit to the higher ranked player by falling outside the following range of ratios: 3:2:1 Where each unit of deuterium is worth 2 units of crystal or 3 units of metal. 2:1:1 Where each unit of deuterium is worth 1 unit of crystal or 2 units of metal.
It is not allowed to attack any given planet or moon owned by a player over 6 times in a single 24 hours period. Bashing is only allowed when your Alliance is at war with another Alliance. The war must be announced in the forum and both leaders must agree to the terms. This rule also applies to moon destruction missions.
Probe attacks and interplanetary missile attacks do not count towards the bashing rule.
Using a bug for anyones profit intentionally or not reporting a bug intentionally is strictly forbidden.
6. Real life threats
Implying that you are going to locate and harm another player, is forbidden.
Any situation intended to saturate a players interface through any method is forbidden. This includes but is not limited to: - Personal Messages spam - Probes spam - Overview spam - Any action to prevent players from going into vmode (long flights/attacks to a player).
After the Leaders of the alliances both agree to the war, it is officially on.
And will continue until one of the alliances cancels it. To officially cancel the war they need to cancel the war pact from in-game, and announce it in the thread they started initially.
While the war is on, the bashing rule between the alliances involved does not count.
Meaning any members belonging to the alliances in said war can be attack an infinite amount of times with out punishment.
If either alliance gives up and cancels the war, the bashing rule will take effect again, and any members breaking it after the war has ended with be punished with a 1 day ban, More if the degree of attack is extremely high.
If the opposing alliance has a fleet in flight, And the war is canceled before they arrive, They will NOT be punished for that attack.
But any fleet sent after the war cancellation will count toward the bashing rule. For New Wars one of the leaders need to create a new thread in the war/diplomacy section.
There they can set any specific rules or terms, they want for the war. Any rules set in place, and are agreed to by the opposing alliance must be followed, and must not contradict any rules set here.
9. Attacking Former Alliance Members
When a player departs from and alliance (either by choice or is removed by the alliance leader); this player may not attack or be attacked for at least 48 hours by any member of the alliance where he/she had been a member.
If you attack or be attacked by a former member of your alliance prior to the 48 hours , the attacker will be banned.(for min 48 hours)
10. Attacking Admin-Moderators-Operators
Admin-Moderators-Operators are in game to watch the game and are no regular players. Attacking Admin-Moderators-Operators will lead in ban of 48 hours without any warning!!!
###########################################PART 2 "Terms and Conditions" ########################################### 1. Membership Registration in the game and Forum are your first steps to the use of both areas. Once registered, you may now log in and play/participate. Be sure to read and follow all rules of play. Any legal claim to membership is excluded Membership may be terminated by the deletion of the account by the owner of the account or by a request of discontinuance of play to the Administration. Membership may also be terminated by the Administration/Operator for rule violations at any time. These decisions remain exclusively to the Head Administrator/ Operator of the game. Note: Erasure of data after termination of account may not be immediate due to technical reasons. NO Player has any right nor may place demands on the tenders of the Owner/Operator of the game. All Rights to this game remain exclusively with the Owner/ Administrator-operator. 2. Contents/ Responsibility: These universes were set up for the enjoyment of all players. It is therefore, the responsibility of the Player/User to play the game in the context for which it was designed. It is also the players responsibility to report any discovered malfunction(bug), without use for personal gain to the administration. Respect of other players and administration is strongly urged. Pornographic, racist. abusive and slanderous remarks made to or regarding any player/ Administrator will be considered a violation; --- punishable by bans or termination of the abusers account. 3. Prohibited procedures Decisions for what software is beneficial and will be used in the game is is solely made by the Owner/Administrator of Corrado. This includes Choice advertising. Players may not use hardware/software other substances or mechanisms which can interfere with the function of the game or its web site. The user may not take any action that may cause undue stress to game play, or increased technical capacity for a personal gain. The user is not allowed to manipulate content or otherwise interfere in any way with the game. Any type of bot, script or other automated features are prohibited and will result in a ban or possible deletion The game can be played only in the browser. Even its functions should not be used to gain an unfair advantage in the game. 4. Restrictions on Use A player may activate/use ONE account per universe. Multiple Accounts are not allowed and will be deleted without warning.
The decision to allow a "multiple account" is solely that of Corrado and /or the administrative staff of Corrado-Game. (Multi-Accounts will have no interaction between them.) Lockouts/Bans for breaking this rule can permanent or temporary at the discretion of Corrado and his staff. This ban may be extended to all universes if it is deemed appropriate 5. Privacy The Corrado Administrative Staff reserves the right to store data (Profile) regarding the players in order to
1. Required information submitted by the player during application for play
2. the IPs associated with each player during the periods of usage
3. the email address given during registration and other data. In the forum, there also will be a history profile stored on registered players. This data will be only released under certain circumstances to the administrative staff of Corrado to carry out there respective duties.
Furthermore, data can be released,under certain extreme circumstances of necessity, to third parties. ( ie. legal authorities)
The user/player can object to the storage of personal data at any time. However since this is the means of a legal traceable path that protect other players from real life threats by
any individual player; this request could mean removal of that user/player from the game. 6. Rights of the Operator-User of the Accounts All accounts and all their virtual objects remain in the possession and ownership of operator of Corrado-Game. The player does not at any time have direct ownership or other rights to any account or their parts.
All rights remain with Corrado. A transfer of exploitation or other rights to the user will take place at any time. Unauthorized sale, use, copy, distribution, reproduction or otherwise violated rights (eg on account) of the operator will be reported to authorities and prosecuted. Expressly permitted is the FREE and PERMANENT transfer of the account and
the actions of its own resources in the universe: unless the transfer or the account itself is in violation of the rules of Corrado-Game. 7. Liability The operator of each Corrado-Game universe is not liable for any damages.
A liability is excluded (except for damage caused by intent or gross negligence) and all damage to life and health.
In this regard, is expressly pointed out that computer games can pose significant health risks.
These damages are not within the meaning nor the cause of Corrado-Game.
Responsible use of any computer and its internet accessible gaming is strictly the liability of the player.
8. Changes to TermsThe operator reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
"Please be sure that you read, understand, agree and are able to abide by all rules of the Corrado-Game"---- Thank You for joining !