Does it make sense to play UNI19?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does it make sense to play UNI19?

I would like to play the game (UNI19) and buy Dark Matter, but I see #1 is so so so far ahead of #2.
      It also seems like there is a lot of evidence #1 is cheating, so does it make sense to play UNI19, or should I find another private server?
    • hello sir

uni19 is not the best game to start now - i understand your point but that sad you can also start playing in uni20 there the field ir more even.

i already told the nr1 in un19 this will happen but he was convinced this won't happen and players still join the game.
      he played nonstop and made all points honestly but since we don't have a point limit to destarman someone weak or strong there is noting that stops player from outgrow the game and this clearly happened with him his own drive to be the best killed his own game .

when he cheated i have no problem in closing the account but when there is noting to find can close it when no rule is broken
      Grtz Corrado
    • Good evening Lorenzo,

Many times i asked my self why do people only like to play when they see a chance to be No 1.
      Me before getting No 1 , i broke myself over 1 year to fight for every point and defend 1000 nds of attacks.
      I was happy to be in the top 10.
      After all my work thanks god you can reach today Top 10 in 2 days if you are buisy.
      And yes no wonder i had to buy dark matters too .
      :D
    • In recent days, I have reported a mistake that says dark materials can be used in unlimited numbers for free. I’m sure the first player took advantage of this bug so it should be investigated and if so removed from the game.It’s also obvious that it uses some kind of automated system to attack and collect debris as it is impossible to push pages and desired features so quickly at a rate like it farms inactive players.
    • you use bot and think you use 100% uni 19 free dark mater cheat.....
      (human play cant make 1 min 10-20 atak +df make + send ships collect df...)

hope corrado control your account and ban your account
      1 player - computer play
      one player to uni you think very hard but dreamy kid
      lol.....

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jessy ().

• haaaahhaaaahhaaaa !!

1. iam shure my account was investigatet min 10 times since i play (nearly 2 years), i passed those controls :saint:
      2. when ever did you see 10 attacks in 1min ??? you should make a video and show. :D just a dream
      3. where is all those dark matter ??? show me !
      4. iam really sorry for you that you cant join my speed, but you need to know that iam well trained in this game,
      and many players stopped to hunt my points. In this you break all records cause you went v-mode after less than 48h.
      5. I nearly dont use DM like you :thumbsup: 2 x hidden planets and removed 50% of planets :P iam not wondering that
      that you are running mad having no success in game after so big investments :cursing:

show me all your power when you come out of v-mode once again,
      like this i will show you mine too.
    • hahaha is no accident, no one in the universe wants to play. You think how big a face you are, even though it's just a big dice. I'm sure you got this score by fraud in some way, even if the tests didn't reveal it for some reason.(very very big different 2. place....) I am sure that the error from the vote system was exploited not only by you but also by others.We didn’t even meet in the game since I registered a few days ago and reported the error for the first time. I don’t even want to keep up with you because I’m not a dice.In any case, if it is worth maintaining an entire universe for 1-3 people, this is the time to go. But soon the time will run out and the investment in energy will disappear nicely as this uni will soon be deleted first

I'm a little weird that the bug wasn't signaled by any player in the game ..... (not even you who are active enough)

v mod? what? lol im in noob protection have lol.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jessy ().

• Good morning.

like @ILARIA told he was investigated numerous times and we never found any problems on his account and he is by fare the most active player in uni19

#NameTotal Time Online
      1ILARIA3074h:16m:29

so the math is not so hard when you are this much online it is not hard to see he is the nr1 by fare the nr 2 have 700+ hours online.

I am sure that the error from the vote system was exploited not only by you

And for this i am sorry to tell u but @ILARIA did report this the same day as u sir.
      but since he play's daily the error could not be there ferry long.
      Grtz Corrado
    • corrado wrote:

Good morning.

like @ILARIA told he was investigated numerous times and we never found any problems on his account and he is by fare the most active player in uni19

#NameTotal Time Online
      1ILARIA3074h:16m:29

so the math is not so hard when you are this much online it is not hard to see he is the nr1 by fare the nr 2 have 700+ hours online.

I am sure that the error from the vote system was exploited not only by you
      And for this i am sorry to tell u but @ILARIA did report this the same day as u sir.
      but since he play's daily the error could not be there ferry long.
      you are wrong, a friend of mine has registered before and I also registered due to an error, but I was confident that the cheating players would be removed. The error was present for at least 2 months(minimum) ... (lol many hour have player and not send ticket the bug.....)
      More interestingly, (ILARIA) one night my friend attacked me without even spying on the moon and he knew exactly which of the many moons the raw material was hiding on.Another interesting thing was that this man launched an attack on the top1 player and was banned from spam in the morning. However, the top1 player did it anyway and he didn't get a smap ban.Why do I feel that the top1 is protected and the game control is not fair?

(the error has been present for some time and did not indicate how interesting it is to be when you claim to be)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jessy ().

• @ Jessy,
      Nice that you gave me so many infos. Now my world is much more clear.
      Simple mathematics:
      watch my shot units in statistics 2 , and then watch my constructions, defences, fleets etc.etc.
      You will understand very quick that all is regular, and that those numbers are bigger than the top 10 of all other players together.

Having made and spend and invested so much time in this game it makes no more sense to cheat or to play against the rules.
      You should have that clear in your mind.
      A simple calculation should make clear that even if i wouldnt farm for 1,5 year it wont be possible to pass me in points.
      Its just impossible.
      And coming back to you and your rulefull playing friend xmercedesx i have no hope for many reasons.
      You gave up after a 2h full farming session on high speed ( who catch more debris win :P ) ,
      when I still wasnt tired after 6h and farmed the farms till down.
      I once had a conversation with an ogame admin who told me that this powerpack of work is called
      Zombiemodus.
      And Zombie is not possible to share with real life. It can cost you job and family.
      So my advice for you both is just accept that No1. in U19 is nearly impossible to reach before Uni closes or
      to spend your costful energy in the last open Uni. Iam shure the "Men in black" from italy will wait you with open hands.
      Like this you both have a real chance and the same conditions I had when i started to play U 19 from Zero points 6month after the Uni started.

And please dont take it personally its just a game, a very hard one, but it still rests a game.
      Ah, one last thing just some schooling,
      Yes it is possible during a farming session to have a break, relax, put deuterium on all moons, phalanx the farms to see
      who exactly is disturbing the game of the player with biggest fleet, seeing from where enemy was flying.
      This isnt unintelligent ? Isnt it ?
      But to tell you how it is possible to know where are rss or not are secrets i dont wanna write here for sure.
      It makes part of my big experience i got in this 3000h of wargaming, sorry. But for shure its not a cheat.
      Ilaria herself would never ever open the chapter " lets make ilaria competion in u19" .
      Time is money and life. Think about it, cause its more than true.

Well,
      for today enough written,
      this brings no points.
      I hope that your answer wouldnt follow in less than 3h.
      ufffffffffffffffffffffff
      tired !

have a nice day.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ILARIA ().

• )

bla bla bla

My friend send slow atak your planet and ban spam ,your atak he slow fleet 1 licht cargo your account not ban....

You know where find metarial and no spy and u say no hack? lol
      He have 13+ moon and collect mettarial one random moon you not spy and atak this moon.... only metarial moon.. more moon no. and you say this is normal..

blablabal unfair bot use or more cheat type... your fleet big and many time online but its not garantie you not use illegal cheat now or old time.

You say have big point and can pasue long long time and cant more player folow you. Why? Why why?
      Think you can cheat cleverly and system not senses.....

3000h game playe? very lol easy click assist.... 0-24 can make online.....
    • :D yes, bla bla bla

ILARIA wrote:

thats what they all say and do.
      but until now you didnt show a picture, video or even one prove.
      sorry,
      but like this it is only just a fantasy fantasm i dont can and wanna join.
      greetz
      ilaria
      Because you can cheat unnoticed and the system does not detect it, you will be another one. It’s no coincidence no one plays in almost the universe. I'm sorry corrad, by the way, that he keeps a server up and running out of revenue for a monkey. I won’t even mention that your current score is also low as you have a lot more raw material accumulated, so the real number is about 10x but I may have said little. Not only you give up, you dare to blow the dust out so that the fraud doesn't come to light or even the 1-2 people who might be trying to fight permanently go to another server. You can shit enough life to enjoy games like this.