Uni-20 (Twenty) wil start at 4 - 6 - 2021 - 18:00 (Gmt+2)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uni-20 (Twenty) wil start at 4 - 6 - 2021 - 18:00 (Gmt+2)

Hello all
      Here the new setup tread of the new uni
      like always we will report here how game is setup and this remains open till the moment game officially starts
      so when you have ideas for the new game you can post them here i can promise all ideas can be incorporated but we will do our best.

Uni Settings !!

Overall Game Speed X 99.999
      Fleet Speed X 40
      Resources speed X 80.000.000.000.000.000

Percentage of Fleet turned into Debris after an Attack 60 %
      Percentage of Defence turned into Debris after an Attack 20 %

Galaxys 9
      systems 250
      planets 15

min planets player 1
      max planets player 33
      (for each 2 levels of Expedition Research + 1 colony)

moon chance 20% = light fighter amount 1.000.000
      Jump gate charge 30.min

Max alliance members 8

Minimum period of vacation mode 48 hours max 30 days

Grtz Corrado
    • When looking to uni19 to statistics and seen how much difference there is between the nr1 and nr 10 we decided to chance the inactive -mod for uni20
      (Note: The mod will be activated when game reaches around the 21 days)

now the mod places
      FLEET-DEFENCE-DEUTERIUM

in uni20 the mod wil place
      FLEET-DEFENCE

we will place smaller fleets and defence for the beginners/weaker players and bigger for the top10/stronger players

this way you have something to do - and we hope all have the chance to grab something he can handle.

update : in Uni20 when account is inactive (21-days) Account resources production is Doubled -energy lv will multiply by 5.000 and resources silo lv will multiply by x 5.000
      when accout leaves vmode all will be rest to the account building lv.
      Grtz Corrado
    • Hey Corrado

I have a question to the inactive mode:

Will the amout of fleet & defence placed on inactive accounts be rising with the age of the game? Or will it stay the same?
      And on what do you fix the number of fleet & defence placed? (example: 1% of the military points from the 1st place, or something?)

Im just abit worried thinking back to uni11.
      And if i take a look at the top 3 in uni19 the inactive fleets seem to be quite massive. Place 1-3 growed 20%+ in the last 14 days. And the uni is pretty old.

greetz DonCorleone
    • numbers are compared with the previous game will all runes in same speed so i pick fleet numbers of the nr10 battle and from there i add or remove fleet.

defense is much lower will when this stacks up to much you get planets with insane defense and the can never be attacked so will only grow bigger.

and yes the mod places many fleets - this is so that in a later stadium of the game everyone still have something to do in game so when ,your new in game and you work hard you can be in the top 10 easily and this is where the game is played among the top players of the game.

so when you play daily you stay in top10 when you are of line for 14 days your top20

(Note: In uni20 we wont longer drop Deut(resources) on the planets.)
      Grtz Corrado