TWINS (Drak) Game over ???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TWINS (Drak) Game over ???

Dear Corrado, dear comunity, dear gamers, dear Jesus and God,

Today is the 20. of April 2021. The birthday of a very big DIKTATOR i never celebrated in my life (fortunatly).
      Some minutes ago i had to be present to serial attacks against one of my farming moons.
      Before i want to comment that once again 3 aktive players have stopped playing.
      One of them will not return back. The others i dont know. They will think about.

During i was farming twins (Drak) like always wanted to explane me that ALL farms are only his for the time he is online.
      Some hours before i made my fleet stronger and but a respectable defence on the moon this morning.
      Here is my the fleet:
      prnt.sc/11qxq7x
      here his first attack after a spy ( already there for him was clear that he can not win the fight)
      corrado-game.org/nineteen/Comb…p?raport=caab2dbb80f0da55
      i saw the attack and clear that i escaped quick (you never know)
      another spy !!!
      corrado-game.org/nineteen/Comb…p?raport=200879cad9ff2ca4
      brought together
      prnt.sc/11qz082

Now i want to know if min 3 of those attacks are REGULAR ?
      @ Corrado , now its up to you.

For me and many others TWINS is a unfair , non respecting rules, cheater.
      Putting together all the messages he still is sending me during iam gaming.......beter i not comment.
      Some signs in life comes directly from heaven.

Alicante, the 20. of April 2021

I nice day to you all.
      @ twins , i hope for you you will find peace one day.
    • they are just another break of rules that go unpunished to the same player ... I keep asking: how long will this go unpunished? how long this players do what they want without having to worry about rules?
      That is why... while this people continue without rules, my time here is 0, and much less my money. (for darkmatter).
      I'm not complaining about the money, I complain about the lack of respect for the players who play by the rules while others spend their lives breaking them without being punished ... And when it's not fair, this don't deserve our time invested.. (just my opinion ;) )

MrCat
      :D
    • Helllo sir

forum is a nice way to comunicate but when you want to report a player of braking the rules we have support system and a dedicated spot in the discord server that i try to
      watch here in forum i look less when i am away from home forum/discord sends me messages on mobile

so in short need help send support ticket or report on discord

player banned
      Grtz Corrado