out of farming

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• out of farming

good evening,

like i looked foward a few weeks ago, it was clear that the farms wont be enough.
      every 15min the asteroid farms rebuild ships on 5 max 6 planets.
      really that is not enough.
      i spend much more time in waiting that they reproduce, that iam farming.
      and iam not alone.
      once the farms are there it needs a few minutes to farm them all, and thats it.
      i need to farm whole day now to built 1 mine (ress of my mine prod. (the highest in game) INCLUDED !!!).
      shure that here is a important point to make game better. and i remember that in U 18 this problem was not given.
      there were more farms you ever could farm in one day.
    • Hahahaha you're mistaken sir you really need to search better while we also send Deut only and this can not be found by looking to the stats only you need to spy all

you have to work for it now :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

edited: 48 planets per hour you only find when you spy <X <X SO work for it :!: :!:
      Grtz Corrado
    • Here iam back ,
      12min to select out all rubbish.

to find this:

prnt.sc/111o5i8

prnt.sc/111o69r

prnt.sc/111o74n

prnt.sc/111o86j

until here 25min of hard work ( the order of glasses is programmed soon)
      + simulating cause their all different and if you don t concentrate the risk of loosing ships is given.
      + 6 waves ( with logical too much ships (deut) to even not can get all ressources
      + nobody would fly more than 3 waves , so a 12,5% of ress wont be farmed

to find a end, and shure there are other problems too, expecially when you practice.
      these farms are not even good for newcomer, cause there are respectable deffences on.
      for us active players these farms are only a waste of time cause:
      1. we loose a lot of time
      2. we have to concentrate a lot, and we are spamming the whole spy reports.
      just immagine that somebody scans your fleet in the time of searching those farms.
      then i would see the scan against me after i cancelled a min 80 rubish farms and my fleet will be burned.
      3. the ressources on the farms dont even bring a 50% of the others.
      4. the top 10 players would need a lot of hours, patience, and flights to only build one mine.

For myself i made following calculation:

prnt.sc/111olgs

I made the calculation if it would only be paid in metal.
      so for my next deut mine i need ca 300met
      one of your farms brings round about 0,1 to max 0,2 met.
      so i would need to farm a medium of 2000 farms if not 3000 to build one deutmine.
      can you imagine this corrado ?
      iam really one of the fastest here, my points and quantity of flights are written in the statistics.
      i cant do a 5 of your NEW farms under 30min, and the other player also cant and wont even start to try.

NOBODY would spent 400-800h of WORK to built ONE mine. :thumbsup:
      so now you have the answer of the question why 4 active players quit.
      first, they had nothing to farm, second they were farmed by other players cause they also couldnt built, but it wasnt me :P

TRUST IN ACTIVE PLAYERS !!!
      THEY SEE MUCH MORE IN ONE DAY THAN YOU IN ONE WEEK.
      IF IT WOULD BE MY GAME I WOULD PUT SO MUCH FARMS AND SO BIG THAT THE RESS WOULD COME OUT OF THE EARS.
      and than you will see there will be pepper and music in the game.
      exactly what everybody wants.and dont be scared that you wont sell enough DM, I garantee that this cant happen.
    • thing is even if we would give more resources you will be back here complaining there isnt enough resources for the next lv you want to upgrade.

when it is not you there will be another player it have been like this for al time we ar online ,we started at:
      Resources speed X 3.000 now we are at Resources speed X 80.000.000.000.000.000

and still it isn't enough we added inactive resources and now that isn't enough so i see a pattern dont u :cursing:

thing is there will always be a lv you can't reach - we give extra res you upgrade a lv and you are stuck for the next lv
      Grtz Corrado
    • Sorry Corrado,
      i cant follow.

prnt.sc/11730py

this is the production of one of my 33 planets.
      waiting many days to build only one mine , for my opinion is really too much.
      I wouldnt care about if i could find enough ress on the farms.
      Now Twins is in V-mod and it was a little bit better.
      Just for one or two days. What happened ?
      Very easy !
      I can not farm 24-24h :)
      The time i was offline the farms started to grow.
      3 other players have seen that and for the first time after a long Twins-Ilaria period
      they started to farm and had pleasure.
      Lets say that the V-mod of Twins brought 3 other players in conditions to rehave fun
      in the game. Why ??? Well !!! Totaly clear for me.
      They earned RESS.
      Seeing the game like this, the message is only one:
      More RESS more FUN
      Most aktive players need a vision of one day maybe reach top 5 or top 10, even Top 1.
      And this vision they can only have if there will be enough ress to catch up ranking.

Once I see that the farms are empty i dont loose much time.
      I make a big break of min. 3 hours cause there is nothing more to do.
      Others often switch of for 1 or 2 days.
      And in this time there is a high risk that they also will get farmed not ?
      In the End they ll loose motivation and stop.
      Many times when i saw them farming, i stopped my own farming in order that they make ress.
      Why ?
      Easy, iam not interested that they loose any motivation.
      It wouldnt be nice for me to play this game alone.
      For this i even dont attack the aktive players. Otherwise it would be game over in less than one week for all i think.
      I dont know if i remember well, but i think that i never attacked twins only one time.
      It was the economyc war he lost against me.
      The only thing i did was to farm as possible than him i could do.
      Making all those attacks and moonkills against me wasnt the right concept to stop me.
      Andscha understood this many weeks before.
      Only one question, is it possible that the debris of the farms grow by porcentage (%) as more
      Ress the players spend ?
      A player told me this, but i cant believe and notice.
      Sorry for one again writing so much, but cause of corona it may be possible that my main work
      wont start before july.
      Thanks for answering and have a nice game.