Moon Destroy.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Moon Destroy.

So in UNI 18 yesterday i come online to 153 messages. A wonderful person had destroyed all 32 of my moons ( looking for a recalled deployment 8o ) However the fleets used in the moon destroy were full fleets. 9 of my 32 moons had 5.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 Rocket Launchers on them. My understanding was back in the day a moon destroy was risky to the attacker. You would never send your whole fleet cause the chance of loosing it was high. So how in 2021 can a player spend a couple hours raping my account :love: Today all the moons i made last night where also destroyed ( looking for a recalled deployment 8o ) So i guess my question is. why is moon destroy so easy for players and should something not been done about this. surly you cannot have a field day blowing up moons with a number 1 fleet and just have a good time?

Thoughts ?

Regards
      MDoc
    • The Truth wrote:

My understanding was back in the day a moon destroy was risky to the attacker.
      Yes this still applies you still have the risk of losing your hole fleet and no debris will be formed after it is destroyed .

we made some rules to prevent this that players destroy moons with no gain so the player is banned accordingly
      Grtz Corrado