Balance chances IMPORTANT MUST READ (uni16-Uni17)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Balance chances IMPORTANT MUST READ (uni16-Uni17)

Hello All

When we added the Ultra-Transporter to the game , this was done so we get a bigger ship to transport resources.

We now see often that it is used to attack-raid and mainly white ultra's only while the don't have any rapidfire not from defense and not from fleet.
      This is not the role we want for this ship and therefore we made some changes to force use of other ships.

we have changed the Ultra-Transporter

-- Base speed from - 9.000 (11.000) -- To -- 75 (100)
      -- Fuel usage from 300 (600) -- To -- 12.500 (15.000)

We are not convinced this allone would chance the shift to other ship combos,so there for we added rapid-fire to the Ultra-Transporter from the following defenses:

-- Rapidfire from Plasma Cannon 2
      -- Rapidfire from Gravitons Cannon 50
      -- Rapidfire from Terror Drone 125

And to give it the last push we added the 3 Defences to the inactive mod - this means whit fleet end Deuterium now there is also added defense to all the Planets.

We hope that whit this changes the fleet dynamic will chance a little and it will be harder to fly blind to each and every inactive player ,we know it's easy this way but we prefer
      that you the players have a little more to do than just send 100e of attacks in matter of minutes and never look to what's on the planet/moon for defense and fleet.

Update: uni18-uni19 have been updated with the files -so are identical to uni16-uni17
      Grtz Corrado
    • ILARIA wrote:

What will happen with all my Ultra Transporter in U19 when they are no more good for attacs ?
      Not forget it is the most expensive ship
      Good Question :?: -- answer is we will set the fleet-trader to zero commision for 48h - so you can transfer them back to resources with no losses.

Hope this answers your Question :!:

UPDATE: All games have fleet trader with zero commision so you can trade your Ultra-Transportes for something else this will be for min 48H and will be changed after that period.

Grtz Corrado
    • 3 Player wrote me , Ultra Transporter was the last chapter for them, the party is over.
      @ twins and andscha do you need more accounts :D
      @ corrado , quickly a very good plan for powerful expeditions in order that the constructions of mines and buildings
      can go on in a fast and easy way. That would be the only way to save the game. Farming of asteroid farms has become nonsense and
      everybody is tiered of it.
    • When changing the specs of a ship results in you bothe leafing that's said but i wish you both well.

This is the way we belief it is best the ship is always to good !! heavy-armour - No rapidfire of any ship and low fuel-consumption sounds all too good to be true right ?

We now made it a Transporter Like it was always intended to be and now you all have to use the Battle-Sips !! this is how it shut be.

@ corrado , quickly a very good plan for powerful expeditions
      we have seen what happened last time we did this so not a good idea sorry
      Grtz Corrado
    • @ corrado
      1. it was an amazing fun in U 18 with the expeditions. player not only want war, they love construction of mines.
      2. the quantity of the ress in u18 expedition was extremly high, it was like a bug

In 1h of powerful farming with ultras the last weeks it was possible to make 40 Q + of met and kris and 2 Q+ of deut.
      I remember that one morning i could farm a ca 200 Q+ of met and kris and 15 Q+ of deut.
      Now this only will be dreams.
      Once you tasted honey nobody wants to eat bitter lemons.
      Thats the point. And you will see it will be like this.
      In the End we will be all miners who enter account twice a day just to harvest and somethimes build a mine.
      A good solution really will be expeditions limited to a maximum of 1h flight with EVOs should bring 10 Q+ of met, kris and deut.
      And you will see it will MATCH.

This will allow before work log in sent expeditions , going to work (RL) and in the evening log in again and built something.
      If it stays like now........

prnt.sc/10gfrxb
      try to kill this farm
      no comment

The post was edited 1 time, last by ILARIA ().

• I hate to say it but this has ruined the game for me, I played cause it was something quick and easy and fun to do after work, Now it takes too long to get proper amounts of farming done in my tight time schedule being that the only decent ship in game that didn't cost ridiculous amounts of fuel to actually send on an attack when everyone can have quadrillions of defenses and ships is ruined... I hope that it gets better but when it takes 12 minutes to send a single attack with an Ultra Transporter now I am afraid that I may as well be playing the real game at that point... (I can't play the real game cause time limitations) but I hope you get my point, you had a community built around that single ship, I think the best way to combat the situation instead of nerfing the hell out of it would either nerf it and make a ship that replaces it that cost more for the firepower and storage OR increase the cost of the ship in the first place. I do hope you consider the recommendations from the community. As I final say, I have to admit I loved playing the game the way it was and it kept me coming back time and time again, even if I got destroyed I enjoyed re-building, now that tiny bit of fun is hugely crushed.
    • Frede 5683 nice words, only thing you forgot to say is that those who have the biggests fleets farmed 90% of all farms the last monthes.
      So the bigs got always bigger and the small fleeters were sharing the rest o fthe bones.
      One of the important points why the differences in points between top 5 and top 20 is so giant.

putting again the Ultra Transporter in life or maybe a similar ship would be ok but i would never bring the bigs to an average mine of 200-170-200,
      and the top 20 wouldnt even reach my momentary average of 170-140-170.
      Thats the point.
      More ress more fun !

@ corrado, think about it would cost you nothing to bring much more ress into the game.
      it nothing else than bigger digital numbers.
      if there is such a high speed in the game, why not also high ress
      the people want to built and break records.
    • Comone guys we have many ships in game and you can't tell me there isn't a ship that can be used to to o the same as the ultra transporter .
      and that you are satisfied that hole game only need one ship is ridiculous !

For me its simple i get complaints that players are always attacked with ultras and the have losses and attacker always get away with no losses !
      This makes me wonder why ,and that's why we needed to chance it so you get trowne of the Ultras and need to search for other ways to attack and get your resources.
      The chances are applied for all of you so everyone need to find a replacement for there ships.

@ corrado, think about it would cost you nothing to bring much more ress into the game.
      look at the stats man we bring in resources constant everyminut of the day/night -but it would be ridiculous when we bringin more resources than the mines can produce than the mathematics of the game is lost end there is no need to build anything anymore.

The timer is temporarily removed so you can trade with no timer for now

Grtz Corrado
    • 2 month ago before i startet my first corrado acc in U 18 ( the one with the expedition bug) i was playing x-orbit a similar ogame like corrado.
      It was not so fast but had a very active open discord chat and 70% of the game rules with expeditions.
      There the expeditions are flewn from 1h to 78h.
      They have a page with statistics which shows you what kind of expeditions are the most lucratives.
      Certain , that the most longer with the most ships brings the best profit.
      But also a player like me who plays round about 14h a day could make a lot of profit by 1h expeditions.

BUT !!!

For me those expeditions were something new i didnt like from the beginning of x.orbit and i was not interested.
      I wanted to raid and farm and wondered why i didnt make so much points than others.
      Very easy , the others flew expeditions, me not.
      To hold points an stats and to grow with mines and to reach the top 20 i had to fly a 2000 flights on inaktive farms a day.
      And this for 2,5 month non stop every day.
      A a top 20 they opened me an alliance top 1.
      They saw the amaying quantity of raids i flew in one day (never less than 1400).
      They took me if i would promise to fly min 4 expeditions a day.
      I got into the alliance.
      So i had to start with expeditions.
      I promised so i did.
      In 2 weeks i was top 5
      2 weeks later top 2.

I had fun. And quickly i had also the best mines of all.
      So i ask, what would be wrong about , if also corrado give possibility to make i think a 100 Q+ of met,kris and deut per day by flying expeditions.
      This would be ca 50% of what twins and me farmed in 24h.
      i think this would make happy ALL players in U 19, and you will see that like this you would even sell more daily bonuses and lucky 7th.
      And like this players like will be able to continue game cause they can give prioritys to RL.

This is the production of one of my planets, which are all same built:

prnt.sc/10h8o8x

to built the next met or deut mine, the kris is really unlucrative after 140
      i ll need a really long time to spare and wait without strong farming and thank god when noone farms ME :D
      in order to built 1 Mine.

prnt.sc/10h8qhi

And this with a 30 days 50% more Ress button ( 25.0000 DM) and prnt.sc/10h8s1t what is RECORD in whole uni 19.
      Now Imagine how long time would it take for players who havent the DM or my tecs.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ILARIA ().

• corrado wrote:

Comone guys we have many ships in game and you can't tell me there isn't a ship that can be used to to o the same as the ultra transporter .
      and that you are satisfied that hole game only need one ship is ridiculous !

For me its simple i get complaints that players are always attacked with ultras and the have losses and attacker always get away with no losses !
      This makes me wonder why ,and that's why we needed to chance it so you get trowne of the Ultras and need to search for other ways to attack and get your resources.
      The chances are applied for all of you so everyone need to find a replacement for there ships.

look at the stats man we bring in resources constant everyminut of the day/night -but it would be ridiculous when we bringin more resources than the mines can produce than the mathematics of the game is lost end there is no need to build anything anymore.

The timer is temporarily removed so you can trade with no timer for now

The truth is your game has no players Corrado. all you need to do is look at the inactives. If it wasnt for you keeping them there would be no one on the game. end of story!! So the fact that ultras made it quick and easy for the FEW people who do play to gain ress. Was the only thing keeping me here. Why would i possibly want to look for other ships and spend time trying to work out how best to attack inactives? I mean you cant actually think people would want to do that? Then the very few fleets that are out there are too big to even think about anyway so the game is just pointless to me now. All these buggs and people who have gained have never had it removed and its just so un-balanced and a waste of time. i enjoyed this game a long time ago and had fun passing the time as it was a fun intrest of mine. That time is gone. even if the ultras come bak. im done. goodluck all
    • @ the truth
      iam shure something will change these days.

:P i hope so ufffff

i made min. 150 simulations today , no chance
      nearly all unprofitable.

:thumbsup: its a little desaster i would say.
      right 10min ago i made 247 attacks 8o
      with gigarecycler on (i) farms without deff
      and i have to tell you all, that even they were to slow for my additude.
    • corrado wrote:

We now see often that it is used to attack-raid and mainly white ultra's only while the don't have any rapidfire not from defense and not from fleet.

This is not the role we want for this ship and therefore we made some changes to force use of other ships.
      Let me see:
      Something is wrong..
      if this ship was not the role you want, why you add a direct link (spy-reports) to attack with this ships?
      So, what has changed in your mind? why you change that after 5 years?

Don't change the work you have, if you want to make changes, just open a new server and implant update in this new servers ...
      thinking about this:
      AFK has more defense than some top ones.
      This is so wrong.

before you change something (bugs and security updates not included), you need to talk to your community. without the community this game was nothing and the game would probably end

important:
      I'm talking as a player, giving my opinion without complain anything. We are just debating.
      So...my opinion comes down to the fact that this update was a really wrong for players.

Best Regards,
      MrCat

MrCat
      :D
    • Alle back to normal !!

- chances Ultra-Transporter

- rapidfire against Ultra-Transporters

all back to old defaults

NOT chanced defense this is not possible to removes - and the inactive mod is also still dropping defense on planets.

Note: Drop rate of defense is lower

Is simple you want free Deut that you fight for it !!
      Grtz Corrado
    • great !

only Expeditions missing.
      :)
      yes those , which after the bug had been set to zero.
      like this the now poor miner like me have something to do and to built and everybody would be happy.

thx

ps: a 50% of the maximum daily top raider should it be. cause iam certain that also the fleeter and raiders would fly them as strong they can.
    • Monday, 7:28pm±0
      Ilaria wrote:
      3 Player wrote me , Ultra Transporter was the last chapter for them, the party is over.
      @ twins and andscha do you need more accounts
      @ corrado , quickly a very good plan for powerful expeditions in order that the constructions of mines and buildings
      can go on in a fast and easy way. That would be the only way to save the game. Farming of asteroid farms has become nonsense and
      everybody is tiered of it.
      The Truth likes this.

It is not Our Style...
      Ilaria wrote ....bla bla bla. ...... Game is game time is time, i don't have much time , i play not much but i play ..