Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ccxx -

Replied to the thread Uni12 fleet.

Quote from Silva: “good afternoon. I to 10 days was top3 in fleet. I see that the gohzal who was also on vacation like me at the time of the reset has the fleet practically all or all. now my question is, I do not have fleet because? when as many…
  • corrado -

Replied to the thread Uni12 fleet.

Posted the thread Uni12 fleet.

Thread
    good afternoon. I to 10 days was top3 in fleet. I see that the gohzal who was also on vacation like me at the time of the reset has the fleet practically all or all. now my question is, I do not have fleet because? when as many players also bought black…
  • corrado -

Replied to the thread Server Reset andere why !!!.

@Bacteria you got your fleet back and I told you that's it don't like it leaf game no one keeps you here (when you bought Em after 9feb send me the proof to support and I help you) Ban lifted we try to answer all tickets but please be patient your not…
  • Bacteria -

138/5000 Dear players, we are going to report to the competent authorities, this is robbery. I've invested in buying black matter and I've been harmed. Me and you all.
  • Bacteria -

Good morning. What is the forecast to solve what happened? I hope you do not take back what is being done in this period.
  • Euro -

Hi,.. I start two tickets, signaling the fact that we lost the fleet in FS and the answer was to see the forum post with the rollback server. The answer is unacceptable, since it is not generally applied, some players are not affected!As such, I give up…
  • Bacteria -

I hope the game loses only 24h of evolution. I do not understand why I do not have a fleet if it was reset for 10 days. I've already had my fleet for more than 10 days ... in the last 10 days I've only building mines. However, I lost the fleet and the…
  • ccxx -

Quote from corrado: “ loose 10 days of progress ” Yeahh let's do some progress.. I made a new colony yesterday in uni-13 and put 50b mines on it. Let's do it again. Oops, forget ! can't colonize ! gotta first wait for the research again: near 6…
  • Bacteria -

Good evening. I'm Top 9 in the fleet and everything disappeared, I want to know what it's going to be like. Besides the fleet that I have not lost my mines. This is unacceptable .... It is worse that I see that certain players were not as affected as…
  • Bulldog -

I just lost all my fleet because my vecation mode was liftet , because of reset server. I hope ill get it back This is uni 8
  • ahiko -

OK, let me get this straight... - A person, let's call him Jake, goes to corrado-game.org and says he wants to start playing with one of inactive accounts - Automatic system is letting Jake to do that - Jake enters a game, sets resumed (INACTIVE) account…
  • ccxx -

Quote from corrado: “i would be mad just like you to loose 10 days of progress ” well, how mad would you be if you lost a fleet on save that took 2 months to build ? Just because you saved it ? ..a "restore" is NOT a restore of fleets ? Can't you do…
  • Euro -

Hi,.. Well, i dont get it, why the admins dont try to set back the today status for the active players? They do have last DB intact and let say its not a lot of ppl that hang up pn this uni in the last days. Only what they have to do is to check a few…
  • MUMIA -

If u have a backup of lasted day, u can update the informations (today) to backups of last 10 days... U don't need to replace a new passwords of accounts or names.. Only need to update a offsets.
  • DiEnd -

i've stayed true to your game for a damn long time, sometimes more acitve. sometimes less but i'm still here after years i never left even after a lot of bugs through the years but if there's an unannounced rollback that kills the work of a damn week…
  • corrado -

thing is the person how did this started 10 feb and every day he came back and did more and more accounts so there is no way to lets say go back 5 days this wont matter wile all accounts are already setup for deletion and in vmode The only way to…
  • corrado -

when i kept the game as it was this morning there where 318 accounts of them where around 170 in vmode/deletion when we left game like that and removed the times for vmode-deletion we also set players out of vmode that where just not around and the…
  • DiEnd -

and since you can only take other INACTIVE ACCOUNTS this is a problem for active players on what grounds !? and still no answer regarding compensation for people who were in v-mode on February 10 and got back this week well my account is set on…