Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AsongAboutU -

Replied to the thread Uni11 Discussion.

• AsongAboutU -

Replied to the thread well done DonC.

• corrado -

Replied to the thread Accounts Being Pushed in Uni 10.

Hello sir since he is still Noob protection he is able to raid all inactive planets sir and since he have protection he dont have to bother about protecting himself he don 200 attack and made nice profits so you can see your self we cant find proof of…
  • xSgtSketti -

Posted the thread Accounts Being Pushed in Uni 10.

Thread
    So this guy in Uni 10 just created an account today and is already ranked 15 Overall and has the 15th strongest fleet..lol..there is NO WAY he was able to build up to that many points on his own plus he is in noob protection so he also wasn't building…
  • ccxx -

Liked corrado’s post in the thread Uni 11 is out of Balance.

Like (Post)
    resources speed upgraded to :

Resources speed X 1.250.000.000.000

this will be the last chance made to any game period -- and to conclude this this thread will be closed !
  • TheDonCorleone -

Liked corrado’s post in the thread Uni 11 is out of Balance.

Like (Post)
    resources speed upgraded to :

this will be the last chance made to any game period -- and to conclude this this thread will be closed !
  • corrado -

Replied to the thread Uni 11 is out of Balance.

• YungRich -

Liked TheDonCorleone’s post in the thread Uni 11 is out of Balance.

Like (Post)
    so that it? live with it or leave? why you dont change the mining speed again and yes that it's a stupid idea but you have something to do i dont have time the whole day to farm this stupid fleets but i have to if i will keep on and if all would be…
  • ccxx -

@corrado, Just for fun, I joined the (i) bot hunting this weekend. It's been a madhouse. My rise as a result of raiding (i) was 3x22kT points. I'd have to play 14 days to earn that amount with my mines res, L7 and some res-raiding. DonCorleone is…
  • TheDonCorleone -

yeah your right with the changing.. that was not the best idea but know it was already the second change in this universe... so a third, smaller change to give mines some power back will not harm more right? i mean.. mines are pretty worthless…
  • corrado -

yes your thoughts where noted sir but i disagree on that with you,fleets help the game in many ways it keeps you all going you all have something to do and when you or anyone else are kept busy it's more likely you will stay and that's for me and you the…
  • TheDonCorleone -

Quote from TheDonCorleone: “your thinking is wrong, these fleets will not help new players in the future! they just helped a few players and changed the power structures, nothing more will happen yet!!! there where iI fleets before your update and they…
  • TheDonCorleone -

so that it? live with it or leave? why you dont change the mining speed again and yes that it's a stupid idea but you have something to do i dont have time the whole day to farm this stupid fleets but i have to if i will keep on and if all would be…
  • corrado -

Hello all first answer is there will be no new game until around 15-Dec. And for us changing game settings after 70 days that's not true we chances settings on day 13 of the game game started 23e of june and we increased speed to match game upon till…
  • ccxx -

Quote from YungRich: “Quote from ccxx: “Quote from TheDonCorleone: “Quote from ccxx: “Serious reply: Yes Don you are right.. but the fact is, we tripled all our accounts in 1 week.. you too Maybe corrado should not make it smaller, but less…
  • YungRich -

Quote from ccxx: “Quote from TheDonCorleone: “Quote from ccxx: “Serious reply: Yes Don you are right.. but the fact is, we tripled all our accounts in 1 week.. you too Maybe corrado should not make it smaller, but less easy.... Now, the res and…