Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• corrado -

Posted the thread Rules Translated.

Thread
    Hello We chanced the rules page so that its translated to all ingame languages this was done whit Google-translate wile as u may know we dont speak all the available languages in the game :!: languages.PNG we do understand that there are grammatical…
  • corrado -

Replied to the thread Vote Reward.

• ccxx -

Replied to the thread Login.

sorry Thor... I put all my 44 tickets... that will take some time to calculate :P so better not log into uni-14 tomorrow morning 6:45 ST :whistling: Total pot : 351.000 DM
  • corrado -

Replied to the thread Login.

we placed time of drawl to the night time sir so you shut be fine now Have to say its the first time i hear of this but for game it dont matters when it drawls so there for we replaced it so i hoop you wont experience any problems from now one
  • Thor -

Posted the thread Login.

Thread
    Every time when the timer from Lottery is by 00.00 login is not possible because the server lags really heavy. Mfg
  • corrado -

Posted the thread [img] link broken / Fun tread removed.

Thread
    Hello All we have had some problems in the forum and there fore it was down or incomplete We saw that all pic links where broken and could not find out why so we wanted to install forum new and place the old?this forum in a archive but once we…