Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• corrado -

Replied to the thread Uni15 the new December game opens 14 Dec /setup/.

So Less than 48H remaining till the start of uni15 - the treat is seen by 270+ potential players and till now no one posted a comment so this means we are on the right track i hoop with this latest edition to Corrado-Game :thumbsup: Pleas when you have a…
  • ccxx -

Liked corrado’s post in the thread Uni15 the new December game opens 14 Dec /setup/.

Like (Post)
    Good day to u all we going to setup the new December 2018 game Below the settings we made for this new game the greatest chances till now are: Note: Uni15 is a copy of Uni14 resources-speed - fleet /defense to debris - Jump gate charge - alliance
  • corrado -

Posted the thread Uni15 the new December game opens 14 Dec /setup/.

Thread
    Good day to u all we going to setup the new December 2018 game Below the settings we made for this new game the greatest chances till now are: Note: Uni15 is a copy of Uni14 resources-speed - fleet /defense to debris - Jump gate charge - alliance
  • corrado -

Posted the thread Fleet Speeds upgrade Tutorial.

Thread
    We have searched for the fleet speeds after some requests so we made a list to show you what you need to research to speed u a specific ship/fleet. (Fleet speed is also depended on the game speed.)

Combustion Engine Upgrade per Lv 0.1 * Light

• corrado -

Replied to the thread Vote Reward.

• corrado -

Replied to the thread Verarsche.

Hahaha many read and no one answers to a cheater - you're one of the players that send me a complaint for everything you posted a ticket for suspected cheating 12 times in 1 year. . . . so for someone that's is so paranoid on cheating of someone else…
  • Goku -

Posted the thread Verarsche.

Thread
    So people I really feel a bit deceived by CorradoI was ranked # 1 in Fleet, Research, Defense and will be spared if I attacked an Active player ... and his reasoning was that it was a bug because there were too many ress he had .... hm seriously in the…
  • ccxx -

Posted the thread Make it possible to combat-sim your own stuff.

Thread
    One option I've always missed in the combat simulator............ That is..... a possibility to preset the simulator to your own defenses or fleet. It can be done in 2 ways: - add an option to the simulator to add own things, or - allow to spy…
  • ccxx -

Liked corrado’s post in the thread Halloween 2018.

Like (Post)
    bonus.png We want to celebrate this nice event with you all - Summer is definitely over and Autumn is slowly closing in so we at Corrado-Game hoop to see you all back behind your Pc/Mobile device (where you belong ).
    We have a Bonus of 30% for all