Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 583.

• Ai see my mistake haha looked in uni18 and seen the players involved -- also looked to the battle files and legolas (in Vmode) only got attacked by 2 player MoonBot and Drak so that is simple and only used to push his main account Bothe players in uni18 Banned for live

• Quote from The Truth: “these stats show he has spent 1300Q ress in last 20 hours in fleet. which is the same amount as his whole fleet points as they are. but his fleet points have not changed. So this means he is spending the resources into ships on a low shipyard then cancelling them for the ress after his glitch. he gets the doubled resources back but he cannot cancel the resource ” Hello have to say your wrong on this matter !! Banned-Page -Uni19 here you will see Drak was banned for attacki…

• Hello sir a lot of info and screens but your explanation is logic for u...... but i don't understand one bit of it

• Helllo sir forum is a nice way to comunicate but when you want to report a player of braking the rules we have support system and a dedicated spot in the discord server that i try to watch here in forum i look less when i am away from home forum/discord sends me messages on mobile so in short need help send support ticket or report on discord player banned

• UNI 18 Farming

corrado - - General News-And Questions

Hello sir yew we increased the rate of drop in uni19 and i will also add the chanced drop rate tu uni18 Np. and for the energy concerned - all inactive players have 1000% increased power for the duration the are inactive when account is active again energy drops back to the building level

• out of farming

thing is even if we would give more resources you will be back here complaining there isnt enough resources for the next lv you want to upgrade. when it is not you there will be another player it have been like this for al time we ar online ,we started at: Resources speed X 3.000 now we are at Resources speed X 80.000.000.000.000.000 and still it isn't enough we added inactive resources and now that isn't enough so i see a pattern dont u thing is there will always be a lv you can't reach - we gi…

• out of farming

Hahahaha you're mistaken sir you really need to search better while we also send Deut only and this can not be found by looking to the stats only you need to spy all you have to work for it now edited: 48 planets per hour you only find when you spy SO work for it

• When you use the search here in forum you never know what you will find "FLEET SPEEDS" Fleet Speeds upgrade Tutorial

• Moon Destroy.

Quote from The Truth: “My understanding was back in the day a moon destroy was risky to the attacker. ” Yes this still applies you still have the risk of losing your hole fleet and no debris will be formed after it is destroyed . we made some rules to prevent this that players destroy moons with no gain so the player is banned accordingly

• CLOCK (time) works wrong

corrado - - BUG'S

ow now i understand Hahah summer and winter time when i am right in 6 days its good hahaha when summer time starts here in The Netherlands (europa)

corrado - - BUG'S

Quote from ILARIA: “i think that the clock of the battle reports and spios is still not working correct. ” You think it works or it dont so what is it and show some proof so i know what's really wrong

• Failure on Debrisfields

corrado - - BUG'S

No chances to the games,of any kind w00t.png

• Failure on Debrisfields

corrado - - BUG'S

Note: please post in the right Category. No chances to the games,of any kind

• PANDEMIA

Note: Selling account is against game rules !!

• It will stop now we set defense drop low and will drop more fleet end deut on planets so in coming days you will see more and more fleet and deutmom planets also on planets whit defense but you have to wait till there is enough to make it word the losses .

• 48h from now Fleet trader will be set back to 96H cooldown

• Alle back to normal !! - chances Ultra-Transporter - rapidfire against Ultra-Transporters all back to old defaults NOT chanced defense this is not possible to removes - and the inactive mod is also still dropping defense on planets. Note: Drop rate of defense is lower Is simple you want free Deut that you fight for it !!

• We have reset the fuel consumption to the old settings 300 (600)

corrado - - BUG'S

Time is updated and is now same time as i have on my PC and Mobile

• Comone guys we have many ships in game and you can't tell me there isn't a ship that can be used to to o the same as the ultra transporter . and that you are satisfied that hole game only need one ship is ridiculous ! For me its simple i get complaints that players are always attacked with ultras and the have losses and attacker always get away with no losses ! This makes me wonder why ,and that's why we needed to chance it so you get trowne of the Ultras and need to search for other ways to att…