Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 555.

• we know this and every year since game is open there is a player in game that is more aggressive than the rest and we already changed few things to give rest of players more time to react - we added cooldown after relocation,you have to wait 5 min after you relocate your planet before you can attack and yes 5 min isn't much but that is the downside in playing a High Speed game. and problem is the game itself you all want faster games and whit the rise of speed also the flight time decreases mean…

• Hello @kainado we have the function in game but have disabled it. Thing is when we use the option , you limit the speed of wat players can grow -- example is when player like NonnAdelina have time to play and out grows the rest he cant play an more , wille all players in game will be weak and he have nothing to do. The other thing we have to keep in mind is that C-G is a ware game and it seems funny that you can't be attacked will player is stronger dont u thin. So Yes i understand your problem …

• links ingame are disabled sir for advertisement discouragement

• Expedition U 19 working bad

corrado - - BUG'S

yes the are back to default we don't want the game to be corrupted again so for now its like this perhaps when i get some time after holidays i can look in to it but for now i have no time at all - rebuilding my kitchen and this takes of all of my time when holidays are over i go back to work and then i have more time to test this

• uni16-uni17-uni18 Expedition failure

corrado - - BUG'S

uni16 and uni17 where quick back online but uni18(larger file) needed some extra time to restore but all games are back to point before the expedition file was changed So game health restored but we lost a solid 10 days of time invested in the games i am sorry for that

corrado - - BUG'S

ok we have 73 views and only 4 votes when you discard my vote i hooped we had more votes by now but everyone had the time to bring out there vote by now and did not do it so now we will execute the back-up will no one voted against it we start with uni16 -- next uni17 and last uni18 after the backup there will be a 24h Attackban

corrado - - BUG'S

Hello all like u all have seen there is something wrong in the games we have changed the expedition file after a request here in forum Topic Here I personally did not notice that there was something wrong just a few days ago player reported other players of making to many points . After some searching i noticed players are getting to much fleet resources when doing nonstop expeditions. So now we know the problem it means all games are corrupted by this event and there is a solution for it but th…

• Game is open hoop u all enjoy the new game

• where already contacted the player and rest of ticket i do not understand

• Hello All We have less than 7 days to go before the new game opens therefore we can tell u all "Game is ready and open for registration" Everyone gets 50.000 DarkMatter to start there new account

• we uploaded the new file please test and let me know - battelreport still broken

• last days we being busy testing it but we are still not satisfied with the results and like u all know expeditions take time so the testing is slow preces but wanted to let u know i am still working on it we also try to fix the combat reports made by the expeditions but this seems to be a hard one

• started to test some chances in the expedition file need to test little more to see if it works and gives no errors fleet is increased and seems to work we let u know when were ready

• Hello all we are almost at the end of 2020 and therefore we are happy to inform u all that we will open a new game at 11 December 18:00 gmt+1 (11-12-2020) The game will use the same settings as uni17 - uni18 maybe we chance some small details but for now its 100% the same Overall Game Speed X 99.999 Fleet Speed X 40 Resources speed X 80.000.000.000.000.000 *** Percentage of Fleet turned into Debris after an Attack 60 % Percentage of Defence turned into Debris after an Attack 20 % *** Galaxys 9 s…

• yes expedition is old like the rest of the game hahaha we stopped the development of the game we keep game online for u all to play we have put so many hours in cheating players that we are done with it we create something new and as a bonus on top of all the work we get someone that only wants to destroy the game and the fun of others . we hoop to keep game alive for some years but in the end we will stop when there are no more players to play the game

• Trick to trade for Nemesis in one go

corrado - - Tutorials

don't know where you look but in uni18 the preset is set like this below Source Code (7 lines)where 216 is the preset for a lune noir and 231 is the preset for a Nemesis Please let me know if you have any other qeustion sir

• Trick to trade for Nemesis in one go

corrado - - Tutorials

Hey just looked in game but Nemesis is in trader so what's wrong with it

• Voting reset too early

corrado - - BUG'S

can't help it sir the sites work whit 24H vote rounds - so you can only vote 1 in 24h beginning at 0:00 and ending on 23:59

• Uni18 (corrupted)

corrado - - General News-And Questions

Hello sorry for this but we are reversing uni18 back to last night 4;00 server time we don't have the manpower to find all cheated resources and this is the only way to keep game save and cheat free we are sorry this happened and hope to fix it soon. when game is back we will issue a attackban for uni18

• Join now and grab 50.000 Dark Matter as a welcome bonus.