Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 538.

  • Uni18 (corrupted)

    corrado - - General News-And Questions

    Post

    Hello sorry for this but we are reversing uni18 back to last night 4;00 server time we don't have the manpower to find all cheated resources and this is the only way to keep game save and cheat free we are sorry this happened and hope to fix it soon. when game is back we will issue a attackban for uni18

  • Join now and grab 50.000 Dark Matter as a welcome bonus.

  • 140 accounts in the new game after little less than 4 days so good start of the new uni18 good luck players of uni18

  • Last 24H Guy's and Girl's tomorrow we will open Uni18 and we frome Corrado-Game hope to see u all there

  • we have opened the game for registration - accounts created before the game starts get 50k DM on there accounts when game starts

  • The game settings are at a great point now we over the highest speed of all existing games now and with no real issues so we keep up this passe

  • Quote from ccxx: “Suggestion.... as debris is 60/20, I think fleeters would like a shorter jump gate recharge timeout... can it be 8 min please ? ” Hello @ccxx Dont see the point of doing this after all the games we hosted here it seems to have worked well for 10+ years so i dont see the need of chancing it right now

  • New game will open on Friday 12 June 2020 at 18:00 GMT+2 we use the same settings we used for uni16-uni17 Overall Game Speed X 99.999 Fleet Speed X 40 Resources speed X 80.000.000.000.000.000 *** Percentage of Fleet turned into Debris after an Attack 60 % Percentage of Defence turned into Debris after an Attack 20 % *** Galaxys 9 systems 250 planets 15 *** min planets player 1 max planets player 33 (for each 2 levels of Expedition Research + 1 colony) *** moon chance 20% = light fighter amount 1…

  • it's time to say goodby to this game. Game is online for 2 years and now there is only 2 players online. i would like to thank you all for playing this game and hoop to see you back in one of the existing games ,or in the new games we open twice a year thank you all grtz corrado

  • Hello to u all we live in strange times now that most countries have closed their borders and most of us have to live inside our homes ! In the battle against the Coronavirus,many of us are bound to their homes, so therefore we have set a bonus on all Darkmatter options of 30% All players get: 25.000 Darkmatter 20 lottery tickets all timers reset Lucky7-Daily-Fleet-trader we like to wish you and your family good health & happiness !!

  • Hello all Important news from our server provider - the planned some work to their infrastructure Quote: “In order to improve the quality of our network we are planning an aggregation switch replacement including a capacity upgrade. During the maintenances we will migrate our rack uplinks to the new redundant aggregation switch environment. The maintenance will be spread over 3 maintenance windows, the timeframes for these are as follows: - Wednesday February 5th between 08:00 CET and 10:00 CET.…

  • Hello All today we will begin Seventeen hope to see u all at 18:00(gmt+1)

  • one week and the new december game will start so join now to claim the 50K darkmatter

  • Registration is open when you register account for game starts you get 50.000 Darkmatter !!

  • Hello it's time for the winter/december game !! Below the setup we have planned for Uni17 / Seventeen. We like the settings of uni16 a lot it works well and therefore we probably won't chance any of the settings. But we are open for suggestions !! If you want to chance any of the settings let us know and we will see what we can do for u. _________________________________________________________ Overall Game Speed X 99.999 Fleet Speed X 40 Resources speed X 80.000.000.000.000.000 *** Percentage o…

  • Hello To U All !! Atum is here and summer is long gone.... so we slowly go to the long nights and short days ,this means you all are moving in house and back behind the PC's and this is good for the game !! Summer is always a hard time for the game, players enjoying summer the don't have time for browser games like CG. Now that winter and the Holidays get closer we hope that more players get back to us,we will also try to contact old CG members to see if the are interested in playing one of the …

  • Asteroids Event Bot

    corrado - - Tutorials

    Post

    What is it,And what does it ! Its A bot that attacks players that are inactive * When a new game is started the bot is inactive it waits till the game is round day 20/21 and then it starts up automatically. When the Bot is Activated it looks for accounts that are inactive * and attack random planet/moon of the players. But the attacks don't do damage,It deliver Deut and fleet (random) So look here to see when it will start asteriods.JPG Note: * (excluding/banned/vmode accounts)

  • Today we Start Sixteen Guy's/Girl's we are ready for this new chapter in C-G hoop to see u all this evening at 18:00 Gmt+2

  • only 4 days left till the begin of then new game Uni16 we made some last chances to the settings to give the game a little more its own character so friday new chapter begins