Recent Activities

• The Truth -

Replied to the thread BUGG ABUSE. DRAK / TWINS / VANHELSING.

Quote from corrado: “Ai see my mistake haha looked in uni18 and seen the players involved -- also looked to the battle files and legolas (in Vmode) only got attacked by 2 player MoonBot and Drak so that is simple and only used to push his main account…
  • The Truth -

Liked corrado’s post in the thread BUGG ABUSE. DRAK / TWINS / VANHELSING.

Like (Post)
    Ai see my mistake haha looked in uni18 and seen the players involved -- also looked to the battle files and legolas (in Vmode) only got attacked by 2 player MoonBot and Drak so that is simple and only used to push his main account Bothe players in uni18…
  • corrado -

Ai see my mistake haha looked in uni18 and seen the players involved -- also looked to the battle files and legolas (in Vmode) only got attacked by 2 player MoonBot and Drak so that is simple and only used to push his main account Bothe players in uni18…
  • ILARIA -

@ Corrado @Gamers @Cheaters in black Sorry guys, for me are the facts on the table. What you want more ??? In the other Unis it must be a real desaster when they come to U19 and open accounts to comunicate with me. I saw the Andscha Ress in G3 long time…
  • ILARIA -

Liked The Truth’s post in the thread BUGG ABUSE. DRAK / TWINS / VANHELSING.

Like (Post)
    Quote from corrado: “Quote from The Truth: “these stats show he has spent 1300Q ress in last 20 hours in fleet. which is the same amount as his whole fleet points as they are. but his fleet points have not changed. So this means he is spending the…
  • The Truth -

Quote from corrado: “Quote from The Truth: “these stats show he has spent 1300Q ress in last 20 hours in fleet. which is the same amount as his whole fleet points as they are. but his fleet points have not changed. So this means he is spending the…
  • corrado -

Quote from The Truth: “these stats show he has spent 1300Q ress in last 20 hours in fleet. which is the same amount as his whole fleet points as they are. but his fleet points have not changed. So this means he is spending the resources into ships on a…
  • The Truth -

well said ILARIA. this game was fun for me to pass the time. brings back lots of memories from past games. But with people who just cheat and have no regard for others it just puts me off. @corrado. if you are looking for the bugg i would start somewhere…
  • ILARIA -

Hello Corrado, hello The Truth, good morning Farmers and Raiders, I watched now all links and pictures. And beeing playing since last year daily non stop min 9h a day ( no V-modes :P ) knowing all statistics, hall of fames, players and kords of U19 it is…
  • ILARIA -

Liked The Truth’s post in the thread BUGG ABUSE. DRAK / TWINS / VANHELSING.

Like (Post)
    02/05/2021 these stats show he has spent 1300Q ress in last 20 hours in fleet. which is the same amount as his whole fleet points as they are. but his fleet points have not changed. So this means he is spending the resources into ships on a low shipyard…
  • The Truth -

* 1 * DRAK * 19.107.638.333.384.587.026.755.197.597.646.848 * 2 * Legolas * 5.357.802.390.991.368.012.715.951.780.790.272 5 hours later. 30 april to 3rd may. crazy amounts of push HALL OF FAME. no point loss but lots of ress gain.
  • The Truth -

02/05/2021 these stats show he has spent 1300Q ress in last 20 hours in fleet. which is the same amount as his whole fleet points as they are. but his fleet points have not changed. So this means he is spending the resources into ships on a low shipyard…
  • corrado -

Hello sir a lot of info and screens but your explanation is logic for u...... but i don't understand one bit of it
  • The Truth -

30-04-21 resrources consumed in fleet is 15.000 Q. Up 1.300Q in last 7 days But his fleet points have dropped by 400 Q. Doesnt add up xD. Guys a cheater. plain and simple 01/05/21 all debris picked up by Legolas Corrado-Game Eighteen - Eighteen
  • The Truth -

Posted the thread BUGG ABUSE. DRAK / TWINS / VANHELSING.

Thread
    So its not secret that DRAK / VANHELSING / TWINS is an active pain in the ass on most UNIs. Always doing none profit attacks often with more losses than wins. However he almost never drops any points. So i have been watching the stats over the last…
  • corrado -

Replied to the thread TWINS (Drak) Game over ???.

Helllo sir forum is a nice way to comunicate but when you want to report a player of braking the rules we have support system and a dedicated spot in the discord server that i try to watch here in forum i look less when i am away from home…
  • corrado -

Replied to the thread UNI 18 Farming.

Hello sir yew we increased the rate of drop in uni19 and i will also add the chanced drop rate tu uni18 Np. and for the energy concerned - all inactive players have 1000% increased power for the duration the are inactive when account is active again…
  • The Truth -

Posted the thread UNI 18 Farming.

Thread
    hi there. so iv seen so much fleet spawning on UNI 19 these days. Just wonder if the ratio on UNI19 is faster than UNI18 and if so could we get UNI18 increased too please. Also is there maybe a way to add Solar Sats to the fleet spawn on the inactives.…
  • ILARIA -

they are just another break of rules that go unpunished to the same player ... I keep asking: how long will this go unpunished? how long this players do what they want without having to worry about rules? That is why... while this people continue without…