Recent Activities

• ILARIA -

Replied to the thread Balance chances IMPORTANT MUST READ (uni16-Uni17).

Frede 5683 nice words, only thing you forgot to say is that those who have the biggests fleets farmed 90% of all farms the last monthes. So the bigs got always bigger and the small fleeters were sharing the rest o fthe bones. One of the important points…
  • ILARIA -

Liked Frede5683’s post in the thread Balance chances IMPORTANT MUST READ (uni16-Uni17).

Like (Post)
    I hate to say it but this has ruined the game for me, I played cause it was something quick and easy and fun to do after work, Now it takes too long to get proper amounts of farming done in my tight time schedule being that the only decent ship in game…
  • The Truth -

Liked Frede5683’s post in the thread Balance chances IMPORTANT MUST READ (uni16-Uni17).

Like (Post)
    I hate to say it but this has ruined the game for me, I played cause it was something quick and easy and fun to do after work, Now it takes too long to get proper amounts of farming done in my tight time schedule being that the only decent ship in game…
  • The Truth -

Liked ILARIA’s post in the thread Balance chances IMPORTANT MUST READ (uni16-Uni17).

Like (Post)
    @ corrado 1. it was an amazing fun in U 18 with the expeditions. player not only want war, they love construction of mines. 2. the quantity of the ress in u18 expedition was extremly high, it was like a bug In 1h of powerful farming with ultras the…
  • The Truth -

Liked ILARIA’s post in the thread Balance chances IMPORTANT MUST READ (uni16-Uni17).

Like (Post)
    3 Player wrote me , Ultra Transporter was the last chapter for them, the party is over. @ twins and andscha do you need more accounts :D @ corrado , quickly a very good plan for powerful expeditions in order that the constructions of mines and…
  • Frede5683 -

• ILARIA -

@ corrado 1. it was an amazing fun in U 18 with the expeditions. player not only want war, they love construction of mines. 2. the quantity of the ress in u18 expedition was extremly high, it was like a bug In 1h of powerful farming with ultras the…
  • corrado -

When changing the specs of a ship results in you bothe leafing that's said but i wish you both well. This is the way we belief it is best the ship is always to good !! heavy-armour - No rapidfire of any ship and low fuel-consumption sounds all too good…
  • ILARIA -

3 Player wrote me , Ultra Transporter was the last chapter for them, the party is over. @ twins and andscha do you need more accounts :D @ corrado , quickly a very good plan for powerful expeditions in order that the constructions of mines and…
  • ILARIA -

Liked The Truth’s post in the thread Balance chances IMPORTANT MUST READ (uni16-Uni17).

Like (Post)
    Bravo !! You have a dead game with only a handfull of active players who run multi accounts in all UNIS and you go and try and kill your game completely. Why not just shut the game down if you hate it so bad? Have a nice life everyone!!!
  • The Truth -

Bravo !! You have a dead game with only a handfull of active players who run multi accounts in all UNIS and you go and try and kill your game completely. Why not just shut the game down if you hate it so bad? Have a nice life everyone!!!
  • ILARIA -

Posted the thread ILARIA says bye bye.

Thread
    Good morning comunity , After a long and large tunnel i want to inform you that the time has come to say " REAL LIFE ". Thank you all for nice and hard times. Normally i would have continued until the end of month, but with the big funeral of the ULTRA…
  • corrado -

Quote from ILARIA: “What will happen with all my Ultra Transporter in U19 when they are no more good for attacs ? Not forget it is the most expensive ship ” Good Question :?: -- answer is we will set the fleet-trader to zero commision for 48h - so you…
  • ILARIA -

What will happen with all my Ultra Transporter in U19 when they are no more good for attacs ? Not forget it is the most expensive ship
  • corrado -

Posted the thread Balance chances IMPORTANT MUST READ (uni16-Uni17).

Thread
    Hello All When we added the Ultra-Transporter to the game , this was done so we get a bigger ship to transport resources. We now see often that it is used to attack-raid and mainly white ultra's only while the don't have any rapidfire not from…
  • ILARIA -

Posted the thread CLOCK (time) works wrong.

Thread
    Hello comunity, The clock of the main page is not working correct. prnt.sc/106gql1 And the clock of the attacks even worser prnt.sc/106guqc both fotos are made nearly at the same time. it would be a pleasure if they would give all the same time thx
  • ILARIA -

Replied to the thread TWINS-ANDSCHA-MORTIMER unallowed PUSH , what a shame.

unbelievable that since the last post here there have been no fleetattacks agains the mortimer acc :thumbsup: iam shure after some grass grown we will see the 2.0
  • corrado -

Posted the thread Rule Nr 8 Attacking.

Thread
    we decided to add some rules to give all players a nice game to play and therefore we added some "ATTACKING" rules the new rules can be found in the rules page found in the login page under this link. and are listed here below. To give everyone the…
  • ILARIA -

Replied to the thread TWINS-ANDSCHA-MORTIMER unallowed PUSH , what a shame.

Iam hundred % shure that this evening round about 18,19,20h the mortimer account was played by twins. Playing so many hours against the same enemy you get a feeling for who is farming. And it was him. Shooting like hell with ixxions to all farms. 3,4, 5…
  • ILARIA -

Replied to the thread NONSENSE spam attacks BOUNTY of 500.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.

One more time, I just went to dinner. One hour later i wanted to play and saw all my moons once again down. prnt.sc/z9p6yc prnt.sc/z9pl7l prnt.sc/z9pn7d prnt.sc/z9ppab prnt.sc/z9prct prnt.sc/z9pu3p Just NON sense ! To see flying fleet ( i save…