Recent Activities

• corrado -

Replied to the thread Does it make sense to play UNI19?.

hello sir uni19 is not the best game to start now - i understand your point but that sad you can also start playing in uni20 there the field ir more even. i already told the nr1 in un19 this will happen but he was convinced this won't happen and…
  • LorenzoW -

Posted the thread Does it make sense to play UNI19?.

Thread
    I would like to play the game (UNI19) and buy Dark Matter, but I see #1 is so so so far ahead of #2. It also seems like there is a lot of evidence #1 is cheating, so does it make sense to play UNI19, or should I find another private server?
  • corrado -

Replied to the thread Corrado your game is broken.

e have removed the player and the battles from the game, dont think a second rollback is what most of u all want. And yes it is sad that a few players always destroy game for the rest of the gamers - this have been a problem since day one of the…
  • The Truth -

Replied to the thread Corrado your game is broken.

Evolution is the insider in the M.I.B clan. he is the one who saved resources for 6 days and sent them to an account he set to delete. He made the mistake of collecting the debris on his main account. he collected 3000Q resources with only 11 attacks and…
  • The Truth -

Posted the thread Corrado your game is broken.

Thread
    so the cheater is back on UNI 18 and in less than 1 day hes destroyed all fleets and is rank 3. i urge everyone to stop playing this game now and move on. its dead and EDITED corrado has lost all control here and doesnt give a EDITED about us!! STOP…