Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Good evening Lorenzo, Many times i asked my self why do people only like to play when they see a chance to be No 1. Me before getting No 1 , i broke myself over 1 year to fight for every point and defend 1000 nds of attacks. I was happy to be in the top 10. After all my work thanks god you can reach today Top 10 in 2 days if you are buisy. And yes no wonder i had to buy dark matters too .

• if someone can farm and catch debris faster than twins or me i will give up my account the door is open in u19 i will wait those bots.

• haaaahhaaaahhaaaa !! 1. iam shure my account was investigatet min 10 times since i play (nearly 2 years), i passed those controls 2. when ever did you see 10 attacks in 1min ??? you should make a video and show. just a dream 3. where is all those dark matter ??? show me ! 4. iam really sorry for you that you cant join my speed, but you need to know that iam well trained in this game, and many players stopped to hunt my points. In this you break all records cause you went v-mode after less than 4…

• @ Jessy, Nice that you gave me so many infos. Now my world is much more clear. Simple mathematics: watch my shot units in statistics 2 , and then watch my constructions, defences, fleets etc.etc. You will understand very quick that all is regular, and that those numbers are bigger than the top 10 of all other players together. Having made and spend and invested so much time in this game it makes no more sense to cheat or to play against the rules. You should have that clear in your mind. A simpl…

• yes, bla bla bla thats what they all say and do. but until now you didnt show a picture, video or even one prove. sorry, but like this it is only just a fantasy fantasm i dont can and wanna join. greetz ilaria