Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game is backonline

Bacteria - - General News-And Questions

Quote from corrado: “we lost 32 hour sir and we are not completely sure if backup from yesterday isnt affected by the issues we faced ” Corrado I lost everything that evolves and built since last backup. So in my account backup happened like the last one you did 15 days ago. This is unacceptable, I can not stand it anymore. If I'm not reset all the work I've had to evolve buildings and all the profit I've had in attacks I stop playing. Just to get an idea I after the previous backup and after be…

• Game is backonline

Bacteria - - General News-And Questions

Quote from DiEnd: “everyone lost the resources, research, buildings and fleets they got since the last rollback -.- some people can't stop bitching about every single shit that happens if something happens at your job and you lose things you did over a few days are you crying to your boss to redo your work? if yes have fun looking for a new job you dumbass ” See if you limit yourself to your ignorant existence. If there's a fool here, that idiot is you. Who told you to comment on something that …