Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• doubling

Bacteria - - BUG'S

Quote from corrado: “ ” Good Morning. I will not vote because I do not agree with any of the options. If you turn back I'm going to lose all the time invested in these 15 or 30 days. All the farms and attacks I have done have not counted for nothing, because I have not stopped beating or attacking, so I feel it will be a tremendous injustice for me. As the Rag said, or if the Universe is closed, then the Universe is placed in Ban attack for 3 or 4 days and you Corrado, inject in the other accoun…

• doubling

Bacteria - - BUG'S

Quote from ccxx: “Any big measure, like rollback or reset, will hit innocent players for nothing. When your programmer solves the doubling-problem, cheaters (rank 20+ ?) will go down in rank quickly. ” Really? Are you really sure of that? In the middle of this whole crap you still made me laugh. Corrado also notes one thing: if there is a Bug is not the fault of the players and therefore the players can not be harmed. You should have tested everything and re-tested before opening the Universe. L…

• doubling

Bacteria - - BUG'S

Quote from Euro: “Bacteria, strange point of view... ” Fuck, Shut Up. You do not know, do not comment. Ragnarok and I were the only ones reporting double my dear, I do not admit to you or anyone lacking respect. I played, I play and I will play clean. And I did not use BUG at all, there is a BUG in the game that is different. Now is it me or another player who is the culprit of BUG ?! And no one should be harmed by the existence of a BUG. A BUG is an error that occurs cyclically and under certai…

• doubling

Bacteria - - BUG'S

Quote from Thor: “his game goes down because of your people. And next time you write i must shut up you will see what will hapend. ” One of these days we will cross in some Universe and I will show you how to play and how to crash players like you. Inert.