Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Good evening. I'm Top 9 in the fleet and everything disappeared, I want to know what it's going to be like. Besides the fleet that I have not lost my mines. This is unacceptable .... It is worse that I see that certain players were not as affected as others, it was not the same for everyone, why? When this happened, I had passed Top 30 to Top 29 with building mostly glass mines at level 35. I want my fleet things and buildings back. Bacteria

• I hope the game loses only 24h of evolution. I do not understand why I do not have a fleet if it was reset for 10 days. I've already had my fleet for more than 10 days ... in the last 10 days I've only building mines. However, I lost the fleet and the mines, if I do not get back to yesterday, I give up playing and I think everyone should give up.

• Good morning. What is the forecast to solve what happened? I hope you do not take back what is being done in this period.

• 138/5000 Dear players, we are going to report to the competent authorities, this is robbery. I've invested in buying black matter and I've been harmed. Me and you all.