Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nice post Tassidar, What can we say ? There is some cheaters here and Corrado is doing the best for cleaning up the server. And I know you're absolutly right about what you said, and I am sad that you leave the server cause as I said, Corrado is taking care of it. I didnt knew about the "duplicate" ressources... and I am almost sure that Corrado will have a look on it and try to solve the problem. Finaly, even if you killed my mate (Aleksei) I am sad that you are leaving. See you, Life.

• It's time for me, and my mates, to leave this ridiculous server. Cheaters are still there (hello Anonymous) after only a ban of 4 days. He's back and still 2nd. This player was 1st with a good advance even he was under Noob Protection. So tell me guys, in which univers a player without attacking can be 1st while other players attack people and make ressources ? I am sure that this player had this bug of duplicate ressources/fleet bonnus, and he didn't tell anything to corrado and he kept theese …