Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have being playing ogame for 14+ years now (on and off) and one feature that I never came across and is something that I believe would be a great is "Bounty Hunter". (Alternative name could be "Hit Man", I prefer "Bounty Hunter") What is a Bounty Hunter? Someone that will seek and destroy a player or alliance (from fleet to defence) How this would be? A new page with current rewards would be created - In this page we could see the player name or alliance. - The type of job (destroy fleet or de…

• Quote from ccxx: “Paying with res is easier.. Corrado would only need to open a forum section for it (and others can comment on the contract hehe ) ” Paying with res is easier, although I would not expect fleet to start move for some loose change, so would need to be serious offers of resources. the possibility for dark matter motivates even more the flight.

• Quote from corrado: “seems not everyone likes the idea but like mentioned before you could make a forum topic for a manhunt -- i can make a sub-form for it its made in few min and maybe then when it is used and we can see the potential of it we could make something in-game for it ” would be nice to get feedback on why people don't like it... to understand if is a misunderstanding or something that can be fixed in the idea.

• Quote from corrado: “yes i understand you but i cant force players to answer so thats out of my hands sir ” Of course not :)... let's wait and see few more week and then we close the subject.