Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Strange game message about pull

ccxx - - BUG'S

21. 2018, 10:16:08 Administrator Global Message Warning Bug found !! when you recall a deployment mission it will get stuck on arrival back on the planet/moon. so pleas dont use it we need to look for it and fix it asap thank you all for understanding grtz corrado Tested it. Every mission... when pulled, your fleet will NOT land back on the planet or moon. A fleet pull embargo will kill the game. No attacker would risk when he can't pull and there is no fleet save. For uni-13, I propose to undo …

• Strange game message about pull

ccxx - - BUG'S

Been testing .. I think I know what goes wrong with the pull. And how you to get around this bug, as a player. Ships return, but NOT on the pull time they supposed to return. When you pull, the pull return is not calculated. Instead the fleet returns at the time the forward fleet would have reached the target planet. Example: deploy nemesis from 1:55 to 1:56 fly time 5:15 min. After 1:00 min, pull your fleet. It should return after 1:00 min Fleet will return after 4:15 min, which is 5:15 - 1:00 …