Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why do you care about counting i's and v's ? The total number of accounts is NOT interesting. Active players - who remained after the crash - were not affected by deletions. I have been in the game all week in 9, 12 and 13. There have been NO COMPLAINTS on this forum about unexpected (v) mode, or unexpected deletions. No messages ingame about missing alliance members.. No active accounts disappeared anywhere.. we just started to play again after the big crash two weeks ago. So.. I don't agree wi…

• I agree, Desmond !! corrado should restore a more recent uni-12 status, e.g. last night. INCLUDING fleets up.. INCLUDING the HoF battles.. I've rebuilt some ships from the compensation now.. and I am fleet #4, from nothing. This means.. top 12 fleet (!!) was ALL completely deleted this morning.

• Quote from corrado: “i would be mad just like you to loose 10 days of progress ” well, how mad would you be if you lost a fleet on save that took 2 months to build ? Just because you saved it ? ..a "restore" is NOT a restore of fleets ? Can't you do anything with the fleets on save in the yesterday backup ? In uni-12 nearly all active players lost their fleets...

• Quote from corrado: “ loose 10 days of progress ” Yeahh let's do some progress.. I made a new colony yesterday in uni-13 and put 50b mines on it. Let's do it again. Oops, forget ! can't colonize ! gotta first wait for the research again: near 6 days. 1.: Expedition Research 27 140:33:56 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz