Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• With the large (i) fleets in 11, a new issue has popped up. Every day, players that are blue (in vacation-mode) gain fleet and points ! they are handled as (i) players., Could it be changed, so that they stop rising ?

• Maybe 11 has not been a really good game Corrado.. but top 20 in Uni-11 is still rising. Most top 20 like to farm the (i)'s and keep premium for player search.. They don't fight each other, they seek and crash the (i) fleets to get rank. Different game, but still a game.. Quote from corrado: “you tell me ” Well ok.. maybe.. about the (v)'s, I remember some people complained on this forum, about being kicked out of (v) mode suddenly ? Maybe you have switched off the code that sets (v) to active f…

• Yeah I remember early fast server admins (not you ) deciding a game reset suddenly, deleting all accounts. THAT is REALLY bad Of course, the game reset I propose is SAME UNI and account name stays on, it would be announced properly, 2 weeks before it happens.. And when it would happen, everyone keeps his/her own main planet, own option settings, own login and DM is kept. Avatar is kept. Even in v-mode, every player setting is kept. Only (i) and (b) accounts are deleted. IMHO, the point of owners…