Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah too many (i)'s There's a trick Send a message to the (i) player. He will get a e-mail and come back into the game hahahaha 09. 2017, 14:23:16 popeye[9:169:6] Re[2]:No subject Sorry pal, wrong button 09. 2017, 14:22:03 hipnosapo [9:169:6] Re:No subject m.gif ? xD

• Serious reply: Yes Don you are right.. but the fact is, we tripled all our accounts in 1 week.. you too Maybe corrado should not make it smaller, but less easy.... Now, the res and fleet land on the Main planet of an (i) player. If it would land on a (i) colony too (like in uni9 and uni10) it would be far more work !

• Quote from TheDonCorleone: “Quote from ccxx: “Serious reply: Yes Don you are right.. but the fact is, we tripled all our accounts in 1 week.. you too Maybe corrado should not make it smaller, but less easy.... Now, the res and fleet land on the Main planet of an (i) player. If it would land on a (i) colony too (like in uni9 and uni10) it would be far more work ! ” glad you did a serious reply to hehe no that would not help anyone it would be more difficult - yes but.. it would be all the same th…

• Quote from YungRich: “Quote from ccxx: “Quote from TheDonCorleone: “Quote from ccxx: “Serious reply: Yes Don you are right.. but the fact is, we tripled all our accounts in 1 week.. you too Maybe corrado should not make it smaller, but less easy.... Now, the res and fleet land on the Main planet of an (i) player. If it would land on a (i) colony too (like in uni9 and uni10) it would be far more work ! ” glad you did a serious reply to heheno that would not help anyone it would be more difficult …

• Uni 11 is out of Balance

ccxx - - General News-And Questions

@corrado, Just for fun, I joined the (i) bot hunting this weekend. It's been a madhouse. My rise as a result of raiding (i) was 3x22kT points. I'd have to play 14 days to earn that amount with my mines res, L7 and some res-raiding. DonCorleone is right. Beginners don't get these (i) fleets, they are too big for anything below rank #40 fleet. It's like throwing a pack of meat into a pithole filled with lions every hour. Within 20-40 mins after rank shows, everything above ca 300kT debris is gone.…