Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uni11 Discussion

ccxx - - General News-And Questions

What's all this fuzz about a lottery ? This is a war game folks.. I'd like a different kind of lottery Say I would put.. a fleet bonus, that is 20kk RIPs, 20kk lune 20kk Ifrit on an Expedition. Chance is 1:15 I loose the fleet, to pirates or aliens.. But.. chance is 1:3 when it returns.. and it has found between 5k and 20k DM ! That is the kind of lottery I would love to play in corrado game.

• Uni11 Discussion

I've downvoted your last reply, Corrado. First time I do that. What's the use of new players coming in from these advertising sites, when they dont buy DM ? they are out again within a few weeks going (i), because they are not used to these Uni-11 settings, which clearly favour big big DM players.. Most top 20 players in uni-11 have played here for years. These are not new players, they are your customers. The best customers are top-10. Quote from Corrado: “from game perspective the less you fin…

• Uni11 Discussion

@corrado, thanks for moving my comments here. They (indeed) contain some food for discussion.. this is the right section, it is not about bugs, it is about settings. I agree with proposals #1, #2, #3, #5 and #6 put by Sharkbait. Some notes: maybe #5 is too difficult to build into the game.. and it is not needed, when research times are more "natural". I think non-DM players should be able to compete in all ranks, also Research rank. Now, top-20 research is impossible without instant and some pla…

• Uni11 Discussion

@corrado you say asteroids and i-fleets are related.. Settings and balance differ, they depend on uni. There are no incoming asteroids. I have never seen asteroids on my own planets or moons in uni-10 or uni-11. In uni-9, (i) fleets are everywhere.. still 100x too small. i's are for raiding mine res only. Fleets and debris are peanuts for anyone top 200. In uni-10, (i) fleets are on most i's, not interesting for top-10, but they are a reasonable catch for top-100. Nice balance. Any beginning fle…

• Uni11 Discussion

Quote from Corrado: “(vote bonus will be given later today) ” .. and later within the hour we read .. Quote from "Corrado": “DM given to players = NO” On 1 of 3 vote sites you have counted -40 votes short. Of 600 We can talk for weeks about bugs.. and game settings.. PlAYERS WAITED for it.. Please undo this quickly, players in my alliance have announced they will leave

• Uni11 Discussion

Quote from supahwarp: “Quote from corrado: “Quote from supahwarp: “Quote from corrado: “so fleet is now updated to so expect to see this in action when the stats update in 1 hour from now -- goodluck to u all to catch the Fleet-Deut Quote from supahwarp: “My 2 cents on the DM issue: make it so chances of obtaining DM from moons decrease after every successful expedition. 1st 50%, 2nd 5%, 3rd 0.5%, 4th 0.05%, ... And the amount depends of how many times you voted in the last 24 hours: DM from exp…

• Uni11 Discussion

Pal.. stop whining.. if you cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Corrado is a speed uni. You'll have to get used to surprise attacks that can wipe your planet in less than 45 seconds. Don't leave res. Colonize, spread. Make moons, save fleet between moons using deploy, join an alliance.. If you do it properly and when you develop skill you can play with little DM. AB alliance had 3 top 20 players who vote for DM. So even in uni-11 you can get to top 20 without much DM. Just play the gam…