Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Doubling the fleet

ccxx - - BUG'S

Thx for the submit.. already wondered where +4k points came from

• Doubling the fleet

ccxx - - BUG'S

Virtual minus 4k in the ranks.. for now.. b.t.w. you could send it on expedition.. let the aliens crash it

• Doubling the fleet

ccxx - - BUG'S

Another doubling perhaps ? L7 is +2.7 at most.. no building records Pauerpaul +4.783.126.466.202.457.604.096

• Doubling the fleet

ccxx - - BUG'S

Ah ok thx for the info.. This is confusing.. +4,7 is really BIG.. yesterday tassidar (fleet #1) got his fleet doubled, that was the same amount (+4,7) Quote: “u dont need building records to be nr1 in mines ” Well you need building records to get a L7 bonus with larger than +3.0 rise L7 is set by the largest buildings you have.

• Doubling the fleet

ccxx - - BUG'S

@PauerPaul Ah right you deployed it all.. maybe I counted the points too critical, Pauerpaul.. pardon me ! And euum I did *not* accuse you of cheats, the doubling of tassidar's fleet shows that the player has no influence. Sometimes doubling happens. If it is big, one should inform corrado, or put it on the forum. Save the res and deploy to admin colony. But alas, not everyone sees 1kT as big and no player likes to write tickets. Doubling is not a cheat.. if it is big AND you don't tell corrado …