Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hmm corrado has banned Jake appears you're right...

• Hate to see you leave Luciano.. Sorry, wanna spit my heart out corrado, most of above remarks are right. Summary of all issues, with some additions of my own: Unexpected (W) players Example: Saki rank #6 in uni 11 has been in (W) for more than 10 days now. I asked him ingame what happened and he told me that corrado allowed him a longer stay in (W) because of a fleet deploy problem and negative res. I would say ok, nice to be protected, but why keep buggy accounts on ? let the player open a new …

• thx corrado for taking measures to make the fleet bonus less important. Miners profit, raiders too and fleeters keep a big fleet bonus, so everyone is pleased with this I think. The fleet bonus now gives a +443 raise, average mines +80kB (?) and attackers add another 200kB to it now. When mines are 4 levels higher, say.. next week.. the raise game/bonus will be about equal. After that, the game (mining and fleeting) will determine the ranks, not the bonus clicks. Quote: “research isn't lag the g…