Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Offical Uni10 Setup !!

ccxx - - General News-And Questions

On (i) planets, you put fleet and deuterium to raid. Techs are 0 so anyone can take the profit. When there are less (i) planets because of the max 14 count.. It would be nice, if there was some MORE fleet on (i) planets to raid.. and more bonus deuterium. Above rank 40 is not really worth to fly with the current settings in 8 and 9. You could also choose for gradually increase the amounts of (i) fleets and deuterium, while the game proceeds.

• Offical Uni10 Setup !!

Quote from Edison Trent: “Hello for me ii is much to fast. Overall Game Speed X 99.999 Fleet Speed X 50 Resources speed X 2.000.000.000.000 my opinion are overall game speed x 10.000 fleet speed x 10 rescource speed x 1.000.000.000 Thats fast enough. I hate to send fleet with x.000.000.000.000.000. ships and they need only 5 minutes to the enemy. With this settings you have to be 24/7 on, to save the mining production. You can build the first 48 hours on x planets without any break because your …

• Offical Uni10 Setup !!

Oww yesssss I agree... I would prefer each galaxy 200 systems wide, instead of 300 systems. Especially when planets will be max 15 !!

• Click to see the topic. IPM issue returns, now in U10. Atomic bombs are to cheap here hehe.. IPM's in uni-8 too easy, propose bashing rule 10 attacks