Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uni10

ccxx - - General News-And Questions

Quote from corrado: “all settings still are open for discussion ” ok … some proposals ... -no v-mode -no asteroids -larger fake fleet on i's -more deuterium on i's -defs debris 25% -max fleet speed -a slow pacer, e.g. old recycler on 37% speed of light cargo -no planet count limit -free moonshot -free planet picture

• Uni10

Quote from gohzal: “what would everyone think of slower fleet speeds? maybe making it easier for some to keep their fleets? but also it would take longer for the farmers to collect their bounty? and what about resource speeds? slower than uni9? same? slower might keep the game going longer A short v mode limit would be nice, 10 days max with a 10 day cooldown? or even a 20 day cool down How about closer quarters and slower fleets? 3 galaxies max and as we grow maybe open more? just ideas, i'm in…

• Uni10

Quote: “the "T"s and "Q"'s i have no idea what the hell they are ” Well ok.. open Empire Overview. Suppose you have... 4.919.337.515.036.067.948.232.966.144 metal on a planet. 4.919.337.515 T is a better notation for that amount, or 4.919 Q . See this explanation of Corrado for details.