Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• defenses give rise to raiding fleets and def-crushing fleets, which add a lot to the food chain. The stronger defenses are (in general on server) the more someone's gonna hurt when i destroy them at any cost. as others will start profit raiding them.

• Quote: “Officers -- No ” that's a buff to defenses. no admiral, it means fleet shields are half what they were. twice the fleet (and fuel) required.

• I made a mistake. I thought admiral was doubling shields (compounded with techs). it just adds a flat +100%. (ie 10 tech levels.) how about 0% def to debris, but +50% to ipm damage. or more. anyone use ipms much?

• Quote from gohzal: “although if there isn't a galaxy map - someone will just write a script to scan the galacy for them and then they will be the only ones with everyones location ” its too easy to make a private database app, paste spy reports into it and have it produce lists of targets. why not have the game do that. i hate copying spy reports. they're big and go off screen