Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My suggestions

Dor20 - - Suggestions - Improvements

As i play a game i write down thoughts. Because im new some of these might be bad. Please let me know so i can learn. - Document the game, especially how its different from ogame. (new players have it hard enough) - Put in FAQ how to delete planets. dont make noobs have to ask everyone how to do it. OR make the planet options link say "planet options" instead of jsut being white linking text of the name of the planet. i.imgur.com/6bE68aK.png - need black background in body. body{background-color…

• My suggestions

good stuff. thanks for replies! shoutbox ingame is bad idea when we have close to that in forum. in ogame the delete planet link says (abandon/rename planet). here its just white text "colony" in overview. but it is good that is was put in overview like ogame. bare bones improvements are always the best. bug fixes, interface. i kinda see the refreshing as a hack to not update the page with ajax. and also to be sure the data is reliable. but what it really is is _forcing_ us to refresh when we sh…

• My suggestions

white flash, its a problem with chrome when the page takes a while to load (normally due to javascript). theres no problem in firefox. i tried 3-4 chrome extensions that claimed to fix this but to no avail. possible sitewide solution: clean up/minify javascipt. ADDED: Good, I see theres no output buffering so the pages are loading bit by bit instead of stalling and comign in one shot. possible fix: put javascript at bottom of page. visible part of page will load faster placed before JS. AFAIK. A…

• My suggestions

with premium you can see everyones times that their refreshing pages. and you can know how many seconds since their last page load, more or less. i think seeing someone's planets is good enough to identify activity. ninja is a good mechanic that can hurt big fleets and add danger to attacking. it shouldnt be so easy to discern activity. i also feel a lack of privacy. ADDED: <SELECT onMouseOut="this.size=1;" onMouseOver="this.size=this.length;"> Source makes it expand on mouse in and contract on …