Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• can't we have only modern ships? we have a uni (uni7) with only classic ships, with this resource speed i'd much rather have the new ships as well (so all ships or only new) would be much better if you'd ask me. fleet and def to debris both 50%? or 50-40? 28 planets? why not 25 or 30, much nicer numbers (or infinite, just how high you can get your tech), oww yeh! that would be awesome, like lvl 60 is insane, the resources you need for that, so that would count to 30 planets, people might be able…

• with so low Def to debris we could just use the modern ships as well, terror drones will do just fine we could also chose not to have column thrillers but other ships (especially the ifrits and stuff). In my opinnion it's the CT's that are overpowerd, maybe bahamuts as well. we could try a uni without ct's? that might be fun xD then again bahamuts + light fighters is a killer combo as well.... but to get back to 10% debris, you would need 6 attacks and you will have destroyed half of a persons d…

• Good idea cad bane then someone builds 1T rockets and you can never get through the def. gg goodbye game... you need to be able to bash it.

• no because no defence will be destroyed, that way you can make a defence no one will ever be able to breach, it really isn't a good idea

• 11th of december

• @BTB would be nice to see you back even if it's just for a little while

• @CAD BANE you know nothing about me, I'm number 1 in 3 uni's (uni 3, 5 and 6) I have always been a miner in 5 and 6 but eventually i build some fleet to take down the fleeter's there. because if you're number 1 in mines the next thing to do is become number one if research and fleet which i did. And obviously uni 3 is made for fleeter's, mining there has no use what so ever. So please, just stop. @corrado so if you destroy a defense completely about 70% of it is rebuild, no matter what the defen…

• @VonSpo Yes no uni 7 is not a good example, there are noobs in uni 7 that attack you for absolutely no reason especially that haudrauf guy. really annoying. because of that I can't mine in peace so I've put my account in v-mode there for the time being. The funny thing is though, I put it in v-mode 2 months ago, i was rank 3 at the time, now 2 months later I'm still rank 3! xD haha. But yes no uni 7 is not a good example xD i totally agree with you on that one

• again? xD HAH

• Which is why uni 8 as a nice suprise

• yes, the amount of IPM you can house now is rediculously low compared to the def somone could build xD But just keep def on 10%, the problem is someone can always build rocket launchers and he will be safe, nothing can get through rocket launchers + bahamut. the def is already way to op so at least let people have some profit from it.

• @islandwoodsie uni 3 might not be the best, uni 7 is the newest uni and thus the most active so it might be the most fun to start there, uni 8 will come out in december. uni 3 has a bank which means people that have played there from the start have insane amount of resources, people that start only now have virtually no chance there.

• Can't we do it 1 week sooner this waiting is killing me xD still 2 more weeks!!

• @CAD BANE that's cute and all, but with 40 planets and 40 moons and only about 35 planets to add to your missile network it will stop being fun very very quickly.

• @Alpha inactive players will not have building levels destroyed, that's already taken care of. just building a higher missle silo won't work, you will always have to check your rockets every time. And if people would just vote there's more than enough DM to get from that. All you people want free DM but the fact is this game needs to survive so if you really want DM that badly, BUY IT.

• Yes i am lazy, you will never EVER hear me say that i am not lazy, I have admitted to that many times. And there are many pay to win games, you know what the difference is between those and this one? this one has a forum and a very nice admin who is generous and gives a lot of DM to people. every other pay to win game won't give you what you're getting here on corrado-game. for the simple reasons those games want you to pay as much as they can make you, and if you don't want to pay you can't com…

• I agree that daily bonus are expensive, but with the voting (the reward at the end of the month) you can buy a lucky 7 every week. but yes maybe make a suggestion to make it feasable to get hte daily bonus

• @BTB you know how to find the planets of a hidden player right? then just move your mouse to the left where their name is supposed to be and voilà, it will pop up, same as the planet, moon and debris @corrado I totally agree. what the uni setup is concerned I would really like officers to be part of the game, I can't really think of a reason why it wouldn't be in the game. I know we discussed this before but why not? they don't cost much, it's doable for everyone and the 2 for 1 rips in this kin…

• how about we lift the spio restriction, or at least double it, having only 6 spio's per coord per 24 hours sucks... big time... Maybe this new uni would be a nice time to lift that restriction.

• @DiEnd why would people spam spio's that's useless. and if people would do that i think it is clear when they are just trying to be a prick by spamming your message inbox with spio messages or genuinely are trying to find some resources. The normal ogame does not have these restrictions, it's up to the players not to break the rules and up to the players to report people that break the rules. the attack limit is a good help in case you forget how many attacks you have done but the spio limit is …