Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well to be honest with this action more accounts will go into delete...sorry to say corrado but that was the worst case you could have done if active people want to delete their accounts because of problems in this game it is their choice and you as owner of the game have to accept those choices, not rollback the server so those accounts get taken out of deletion process if it would have been a bug that occured, alright, but not this way, sorry corrado but i don't think someone of this community…

• and since you can only take other INACTIVE ACCOUNTS this is a problem for active players on what grounds !? and still no answer regarding compensation for people who were in v-mode on February 10 and got back this week well my account is set on deletion, i'm pissed of like hell. fleet worth 2.500.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 metal GONE new planets including buildings, defense, ressources...GONE

• i've stayed true to your game for a damn long time, sometimes more acitve. sometimes less but i'm still here after years i never left even after a lot of bugs through the years but if there's an unannounced rollback that kills the work of a damn week then we have a problem corrado if you had announced that you were doing a rollback people could have taken screenshots and send them to you after the rollback so you could have restored the active players with ease if people would have cried after k…