Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vinny if you lift that restriction you will get what is called probe spam i think 10 per 24 hours would do good but don't abandon the restriction completely also to you DM discussion: we all know a server doesn't come cheap and i know we need people to donate so the costs are at least part covered but let's be honest here corrado: if someone plays on here who is working and has a family to support can't afford it to spend money on a game or play as much as to get all the free DM there is to get …

• well Vinny we all know how it works in games like this, good thing it's not up to you to decide who deservers something and who doesn't i can say if you're lucky enough to win lottery 1 or 2 times ingame you can keep up with DM to others but let's be honest here for a minute mostly people who buy their way to the top are lacking the skill to get up there and people who have the skill but can't afford to buy DM get a kick in the balls so to say premium is way to overpowered with the player search…

• don't worry none taken but it's like i said either you invest if you have skill or you go down the drain and watch how money players occupy the high ranks i mean you should know the best that it's hard to get up without investing, don't know if you ever bought DM or not so for gods sake and to end the DM discussion once and for all let's find a solution to that after the release of the new universe

• Vinny the player search is overpowered and killing the fun yeah if you really want to take someone down badly it's great but to scan through a whole galaxy you'd need 10-15 minutes if your connection is stable then you just copy the coords of your targets into a word document and it's done

• just a quick question corrado if you intend to remove all officers how are we able to build terror drones? as it is now these are the techs for terror drones Terror Drone Graviton Research (Level 15/15) Robot Factory (Level 45/25) Nanite Factory (Level 45/30) Guardian (Level 1/1) Spy (Level 2/1) Emperor (Level 1/1) i see 3 officers that are needed for them so either officers have to be included or terror drones need to be changed