Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Don, you are absolutely right. The uni is a joke now. Everyone in AB has been playing since the first day of uni-11 (i think). What frustrated me the most is like you said. The uni was out for about 70 days when the change happened. By day 71, in that 24 hour period people had already gotten as many points as i had in the 70 days of playing. It is ridiculous that a new player can start today and probably get 100q points by the end of the week.

• Quote from TheDonCorleone: “Quote from ccxx: “Serious reply: Yes Don you are right.. but the fact is, we tripled all our accounts in 1 week.. you too Maybe corrado should not make it smaller, but less easy.... Now, the res and fleet land on the Main planet of an (i) player. If it would land on a (i) colony too (like in uni9 and uni10) it would be far more work ! ” glad you did a serious reply to hehe no that would not help anyone it would be more difficult - yes but.. it would be all the same th…

• Quote from ccxx: “Quote from TheDonCorleone: “Quote from ccxx: “Serious reply: Yes Don you are right.. but the fact is, we tripled all our accounts in 1 week.. you too Maybe corrado should not make it smaller, but less easy.... Now, the res and fleet land on the Main planet of an (i) player. If it would land on a (i) colony too (like in uni9 and uni10) it would be far more work ! ” glad you did a serious reply to hehe no that would not help anyone it would be more difficult - yes but.. it would …