Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Uni11 Discussion

YungRich - - General News-And Questions

Quote from ccxx: “What's all this fuzz about a lottery ? This is a war game folks.. I'd like a different kind of lottery Say I would put.. a fleet bonus, that is 20kk RIPs, 20kk lune 20kk Ifrit on an Expedition. Chance is 1:15 I loose the fleet, to pirates or aliens.. But.. chance is 1:3 when it returns.. and it has found between 5k and 20k DM ! That is the kind of lottery I would love to play in corrado game. ” I agree, expeditions should be looked at and be upgraded. At the moment there is rea…

• Uni11 Discussion

I agree ccxx, the (i) fleets are very small. The largest i have found was only like 25kt res. The lottery definitely needs fixing and I agree that the tickets should be cheaper. 1k dm for a very small chance to win is harsh. Or maybe have a bundle type option? The more you buy the cheaper they are in total. A few proposals i have: 1) In each new uni there should be an option added in maybe a month or after the server begins which only new players have access too. It would be a "noob starter pack…

• Uni11 Discussion

For future unis you should do something like a beta test. Pick a few players you trust to test the server for like a week before you release it to everyone else. They can see if the uni is balanced and what needs fixing. I think this would help to have things better from the beginning. The changes are good and we appreciate them, but these should not be taking place 2 months into the game