Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Planet field error

YungRich - - BUG'S

I colonized a new planet today and discovered a few things with the planet fields. I started upgrading buildings and the planet filled up quicker than usual. I checked and all 800 fields were used already. Most of my planets that are fully developed only use around 750 fields... Also i was curious and compared two of my planets that have the exact same building levels and one said 706 fields were being used, and the other said 687 which makes no sense.

• Planet field error

YungRich - - BUG'S

The two photos are comparisons between the planet i built only two hours ago and my home planet which is far more developed. Look at the fields used.corrado-game.org/forum/index.p…6deadd11bac01c96c0581616ecorrado-game.org/forum/index.p…6deadd11bac01c96c0581616e

• Planet field error

YungRich - - BUG'S

I've also done the math on multiple planets to see how many some should have used. I think this may be because before you changed the res production planets were created with buildings already on them, now everything is level 1. A few of my planets actually had 1000 fields being used, but it was calculated as about 750...