Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Hello All When we added the Ultra-Transporter to the game , this was done so we get a bigger ship to transport resources. We now see often that it is used to attack-raid and mainly white ultra's only while the don't have any rapidfire not from defense and not from fleet. This is not the role we want for this ship and therefore we made some changes to force use of other ships. we have changed the Ultra-Transporter -- Base speed from - 9.000 (11.000) -- To -- 75 (100) -- Fuel usage from 300 (600) …

• Quote from ILARIA: “What will happen with all my Ultra Transporter in U19 when they are no more good for attacs ? Not forget it is the most expensive ship ” Good Question -- answer is we will set the fleet-trader to zero commision for 48h - so you can transfer them back to resources with no losses. Hope this answers your Question UPDATE: All games have fleet trader with zero commision so you can trade your Ultra-Transportes for something else this will be for min 48H and will be changed after th…

• When changing the specs of a ship results in you bothe leafing that's said but i wish you both well. This is the way we belief it is best the ship is always to good !! heavy-armour - No rapidfire of any ship and low fuel-consumption sounds all too good to be true right ? We now made it a Transporter Like it was always intended to be and now you all have to use the Battle-Sips !! this is how it shut be. Quote: “@ corrado , quickly a very good plan for powerful expeditions ” we have seen what happ…

• Comone guys we have many ships in game and you can't tell me there isn't a ship that can be used to to o the same as the ultra transporter . and that you are satisfied that hole game only need one ship is ridiculous ! For me its simple i get complaints that players are always attacked with ultras and the have losses and attacker always get away with no losses ! This makes me wonder why ,and that's why we needed to chance it so you get trowne of the Ultras and need to search for other ways to att…

• We have reset the fuel consumption to the old settings 300 (600)

• Alle back to normal !! - chances Ultra-Transporter - rapidfire against Ultra-Transporters all back to old defaults NOT chanced defense this is not possible to removes - and the inactive mod is also still dropping defense on planets. Note: Drop rate of defense is lower Is simple you want free Deut that you fight for it !!

• 48h from now Fleet trader will be set back to 96H cooldown