Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game is backonline

corrado - - General News-And Questions

Hello we are back online we for now disabled the fleet function of all the games so we have some time to invest all games iff all data is restored we will keep u inform once all is done -- after the check there will be a complete attack-ban till tomorrow 1-5-2018 18:00 Gmt+2

• Game is backonline

we lost 32 hour sir and we are not completely sure if backup from yesterday isnt affected by the issues we faced so this we are on now is for 100% save and gives no problems we updated the server software when we encountered this problem so the best way was to go back before we did this

• Game is backonline

we do apologies for the mess lately - but keep in mind that your playing whit a hobbyist and i am a ship-captain i did not learn for this at all i do this because i loved the game (ogame) but i played it a bit to much i left my bed in the middle of the night to save a fleet once i recalled it for incoming attack so then i decided that i wanted to host a game my self and learned all of it by yes making mistakes !? -- so dont need to feel sorry for me at all like to do this and doing it for 9 year…