Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• doubling

corrado - - BUG'S

Hello we see loads of resources fleet doubeling in uni12 we asked sonoku to work on this matter and he thinks he can find it and close it so thats part 1 of the problem brings me to part2 there are many players ingame using it it isnt hard to tell its 80% of the top15 so the problem is when we ban them all we have no game any more will all active players are banned so the other option would be rolling the game back 14 or even 30 days to a point before the huge shift begone. so 2 very difficult o…

• doubling

corrado - - BUG'S

Quote from DiEnd: “only real option in this whole matter is closing uni 12, set it back to 0, fix all bugs, reopen with some bonus for staying true to this game ” i really hope @Songoku23 fixes this problem soon so we can upload it to the rest of the games. Reset a game is something i promised to never do again and i keep my word on this matter - i understand that a rollback is just is bad but this deletes days,not months ! so we hoop to fix this bug soon and then we decide if we open a copy of …

• doubling

corrado - - BUG'S

i just thought since most doubling is putted in to fleet i can also reset all fleet and resources i know this affects all of you but i think it sets back the game to the most fair point now all of you have the downside of the cheaters. let me know what your thoughts are guys/girls

• doubling

corrado - - BUG'S

attck-ban will be lifted tomorrow 18:00 servertime we have to wait till Songoku fixes the problem - we all wait for it.... but since this bug persisted from day 1 this will not be a magical fix so now we wait till it is fixed - and when this is done we wait a few days to see if there isnt any huge climb in the stats ...so when we know for 99.99% sure it wont happen anymore we open a new game Quote from DiEnd: “corrado said he won't do a RESET, learn to read ” Thanks for the clarification nice to…

• doubling

corrado - - BUG'S

little update ! we are currently testing the new fleet system its pretty complicated will some fleet functions are bugged and the need to be solved first after we think its ready we would like to invite some of you to test it first in test server to be sure all functions are ok but foremost if the doubling is removed from the system so we are still working on it so you all know we do the best we can to fix it

• doubling

corrado - - BUG'S

Fleet / Doubling / Update

• doubling

corrado - - BUG'S

We like to get feedback on the new fleet handler if you see any fleet doubling ore resources report this asap to us its critical you-report it so we can stop this from happening completely. when we are sure the problem is fixed we open a new game whit settings similare to uni12 but first this issue needs to be fixed before we make planes for the future.