Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello alle Like most of you have noticed by now the server is setback in time by 10 days !! We know this is very long and we like to tell u why we made this decision Today when we entered uni12 we noticed there were only 318 accounts and this was yesterday 539 after some searching we also see that of the 318 accounts 50% was in vmode and when looked in the DB I see al of the vmode accounts where also in deletion mode When I checked the rest of the games I saw a mother's post of in total 1200+ lo…

• Sorry sir have no idea where you like to go Whit your answer

• first of all no one besides me can enter the admin control panel -- this is the first thing we check when there is a event we investigate all chances made to the acp is logged in a DB. The person had no access to any admin part of the game the simply -- taken over a account placed it in vmode and set it to deletion loged out of this account and chanced there IP and repeated this process 1200 times

• when i kept the game as it was this morning there where 318 accounts of them where around 170 in vmode/deletion when we left game like that and removed the times for vmode-deletion we also set players out of vmode that where just not around and the would have lost there fleets and many more -- the return to game and than get to me for compensation but the resources where lost and some one profited from it so how is this fair to any one of you we are aware you dislike our decision and that's fine…

• thing is the person how did this started 10 feb and every day he came back and did more and more accounts so there is no way to lets say go back 5 days this wont matter wile all accounts are already setup for deletion and in vmode The only way to completely revert any of his chances was to go back to this point !! So again i understand what you all say and i would be mad just like you to loose 10 days of progress but this was the only and fair to all players i could do.

• @Bacteria you got your fleet back and I told you that's it don't like it leaf game no one keeps you here (when you bought Em after 9feb send me the proof to support and I help you) Ban lifted we try to answer all tickets but please be patient your not alone and I have little time to work on server so crosposting everywhere isn't helping so pleas 1 ticket per person You now all are aware the game instead reset this is it new point set and let's go we work hard to shove some issue. All is said in …