Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• in all other games this isn't a problem will players in vmode are kicked off from it after time but you guess it uni11 isn't normal and here players are not kicked off !! Uni11 is by fare the most ridiculous game we have ever opened never we have seen so many problems with 1 game only -- Uni12 is running in the background for me to test and there all works like all other games no problems with lottery nothing wrong with it so you tell me how its possible this said i don't think this problem will…

• sorry but uni12 (twelve) will not start before mid december it's not fair to all of the players invested in their accounts to open new game and attract all active players to this new universe. A reset of a complete game will not happen guys ! i know this from time i played myself and was really pissed-of when a admin decided to do this. so i promised long time ago to not reset game this is also when we begun to open a new game rather than reset a game again and again !!

• we do understand why a game reset is not a bad thing there are a lot of things that are in favor of that option. we have learned from this game and we know that fleet and defense bonus shut not be in a game that started new ------- therefore new game will not start with the defense/fleet bonus (we will see when to enable it probably after 30 days or more). ---------------------------------------------------- New Game December 2017. One thing i can tell you now is that the uni12-(twelve) will be …