Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello all first answer is there will be no new game until around 15-Dec. And for us changing game settings after 70 days that's not true we chances settings on day 13 of the game game started 23e of june and we increased speed to match game upon till the 6e of july. after this rais no more settings were changed to the settings. reason for this raise was fault from us ,we set the fleet bonus to high so game was out of balance and the only way to not harm the players by removing stuff was to incre…

• yes your thoughts where noted sir but i disagree on that with you,fleets help the game in many ways it keeps you all going you all have something to do and when you or anyone else are kept busy it's more likely you will stay and that's for me and you the most important thing and i told you that changing the speed was the most stupid thing i ever did so no we will not change speeds ever again after game started and since i don't have a backup of 6 july (joke) we will not make rollback to previous…

• resources speed upgraded to : Resources speed X 1.250.000.000.000 this will be the last chance made to any game period -- and to conclude this this thread will be closed !