Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• we can't just ban every account some of you find suspicious that's not how it works guy's everyone of you have the right on a good and fair investigation and to ban a person we have to be 100% sure and not 95% and most of you find anyone that's a place above you a cheater we have to admit that the fleet-bonus - defense-bonus are not helping in this matter players are looking to it as a way to get fast and relatively easy resources and i have to think about a way how to contain this --- said thin…

• On the saki account i helped him wille there was a strange problem that could not be fixed there for he got a new account he created himself and i deleted his old account and gafe him his tech's back he had on the old account - and to give him some time to get back what he lost he got the extra (W) think you all would have apricate this the help i gave him. For the fleet bonus yes thats to much we tried to solve problem by slowly increase the resources speed will lowering the fleet bonus would b…

• Quote from chronblunts: “Corrado, now that the resources have been increased do you have any plans to reimburse the players who have bought Lucky7 and Daily bonus packages in the past? ” NO this we aint doing -- game is sellted like this and all players have set up there account and now resources increases for all of you the same and players that have used there bonuses have there head start of ther them that dont have the bonuses used giving players bonuses again would make game more apart like…