Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello we prepared a new setup for the new uni11 and we picked the settings of uni7 and adjusted a little We know that most of you like games with extreme high speed but this also involves insane long numbers. settings in uni are not to slow but gives easy to read numbers Possible settings: Overall Game Speed X 80.000 Fleet Speed X 50 updated Resources speed X120.000.000.000 updated *** Percentage of Fleet turned into Debris after an Attack 60 % Percentage of Defence turned into Debris after an A…

• 225 views and no reply so this means you like it i assume ?? will give it a little more time and then i start assembling the game with these settings

• Quote from Lion101: “Because I find the planet too muchmin planets player 1 max planets player 15 (for each 2 levels of Expedition Research + 1 colony) ” this makes it the same game as uni7 i increased so it gives another dimension to the game more planets more resources higher levels buildings and tech's give me the opportunity to add extra lv achievements.

• so we chanced the max planets from 35 to 25 ! this will be it now for the game no chances will be made we ar setting things up like shown in the first post. new tech's NO -- new ships/defense ?? Maybe need to have time and my live at the moment is very busy waiting for surgery(1 day treatment) so will do my best but adding isnt that easy needs time and balancing things out.

• edit: for new game we made some small chances 1 premium players will have Moon spy button same as is for planet e.gif 2 Spy-Report will be sorted on the amount of resources you can steel including the total sum of fleet on planet -- in the messages delete section there is a option to keep the 10 best spy report calculated the the biggest sum of fleet combined with resources. 3 Spy-Report in the report there will be a link that will select the needed Evo-Transporters to grab the resources availa…

• first post updated !! total accounts registered in the new Uni11 is 59

• morning Lex just tried the trader 30+ times and got 1 error messages ? so duno what we do different but for me there is no issue

• uni10 Overall Game Speed X 99.999 Fleet Speed X 50 Resources speed X 2.000.000.000.000 uni11 Overall Game Speed X 80.000 Fleet Speed X 50 Resources speed X 120.000.000.000