Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Updated -- We told you to start 15e of december while we thought this date was on a friday but we found out here in forum that we mistaken by a day therefore we chanced it now by 1 day so game will start now Friday 16e of December 2015 at 18:00 (Gmt+1) i have now taken the settings of uni8 and only changed the max numbers of planets from 60 to 14 think no limit makes it exhausting to build-up all planets. whit 14 there is still much to do but its doable !! Overall Game Speed X 99.999 Fleet Speed…

• Quote from ccxx: “On (i) planets, you put fleet and deuterium to raid. Techs are 0 so anyone can take the profit. ” yea sure this way i can give it to players when the dont have to do anything for it Hahah ---- tech's wont be disabled that's for sure. the system relies on inactive planets so the first 21 days of the game there wont be any planet that used to drop fleet/deuterium but i belief this is not needed in the first 30days of a game. the amounts we have to look in to it to see what the be…

• @Edison Trent sorry sir but low games are not popular here we did do survey for it in the past and outcome always to low to make slow game possible

• Quote from corrado: “Galaxys 9 systems 300 planets 15 ” a idea could be to set systems to 250 or even to 200 makes it more dense -- (less galaxy's isn't possible sorry)

• wile no one responds besides you to @ccxx & @Edison Trent we can split the difference in this case one says 200 and the other is satisfied whit 300 so we split it and make it 250

• Quote from Edison Trent: “One remark. If you vote and the the ranking, you can see the corrado button with old information. Maybe it is an good think to write the start of universe 10 there. ” yes we will chance that but it have no point in doing that now game opening is to far away sir -- we will make new banners soon and around 1 week before game launches we will upload new banners and start advertising on gametoor and arenatop100 Quote from potato: “Probably dumb question but i still give it …

• Quote from potato: “Oh okay...well i dont know if that helps you but 15th December is not a friday, its a thursday! ” my mistake sir chanced it a day to the 16e Quote from BTB: “all looks good sir, smaller galaxies not sure i think is a good idea, but not too bad at 250 with 9 galaxies. 15 max locations is good enough as well. speed is fine with me too. reading through makes me laugh. my thoughts, if it's an (i) or (I) then what ever resources the colony produces is what is there, adding ships t…

• updated first post

• yes 15 days and counting guy's - girls we slowly get to the point of starting the new game !! so please have any wishes to change / improve game settings let us know _______________________________________________ we have cleaned up the game so there is little left to do before we open game for registration and start the advertising for the new game so plan now is to open game 7 days before the start of uni10 -- when game launches the NOOB-PROTECTION will be reseted so all of you start with 1 we…

• i understand this but the game needs to make some € to pay for server and these mods help in this process sir !! 7 days till new game opens guy's and girls !! its almost so far !!

• So guy's and girls !! game is open for registration -- all is cleaned and ready for you all !! (Note: all previous accounts made before this messages have being deleted !!) People that do register account before game starts get a Bonus of 50.000 DarkMatter (Note: after game starts its back to 5.000) Advertisements also started whit Arena-top100 and Gametoor