Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• a player needs to attck around the 100 to 150 times to make path for lesser fleets i see no point why a lower ranked player shut not be able to take down part of a defense to get to the goods

• Quote from Melkor: “That's exactly what's happening, I have been hit by top 10 fleeters for my daily production... hardly worth the time really. So I can either suck it up and just be farmed whenever, or I can find the attackers planets closest to me, flatten him and get my res back. Next time the attacker will think twice about attacking. The same principle applies for fleeters, you will think twice about attacking someone if they attack you back. For me IMPs are only there for this reason, I d…

• Quote: “You don't want a max per player ? ok.. other solutions are.. - increasing the price of IPM - limiting the total IPM attacks per day - silo can contain only half when IPMs are built - decrease IPM attack strength - get rid of ABM, IPM and silos - ASTEROIDS ” we have to see what the best solution i think it shut be found in - increase price - lower silo size we already increased price of missiles before but we can do this once more no problem

• Quote from Ev1l_EyE: “now you are just punishing miners for wanting to defend themselves. ” the still can !! its only time consuming when silos are smaller and on top of it more expensive thats all

• limit the amount of attacks will never happen -- its a part of the game and in rare occasions you need to have the opportunity to attack more than just 6 or 10 times when you decide to attack a fleet on turtle planet and you need to brake down a part of the defense to get it you dont want a limit on the amount of attacks the only way to keep the missiles intact for those that some day want to use them is to increase the price so the wont get any profit on daily produce resources to test this out…