Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• second roll back

corrado - - General News-And Questions

sorry people we had to do a second roll back due to the player thats screwing the game whit resources we have found a bug that we work hard on to fix --- reloader is fixed and there is one more to fix but is very complicated so needs time to make sure we dont have to do a new roll back tomorrow we disabled registration till we fix this problem. we know this is bad and we will do everything we can to stop this from happening grtz corrado

• second roll back

Quote from Jayzushaslanded: “I was going to invest money in this game but this is ridiculous what sort of company is this? I really wanted to play but because I'm new ice developed loads over last few days and now it's gone ” a company that tries to give a honest game to u all ...but sadly there is a player that found a cheat/bug that gives him unlimited resource, this player takes fun out ti to send these resources to 30+ players so game is corrupt by all this bugged resources we tried today to…

• second roll back

good bye sir

• second roll back

with the help of a player we found a new bug in ########## . . . . . ??? that of course we dont tell u hhahaha but we have real good hoop this bug is the one used by this player -- on the other hand its said to know there were still so many errors in the game 3 till now and that where 3 to many when you ask me. we closed the registration till we fix it. but to be sure we did fix it the only way to test it is to open game and to wait if happens again --- we surly hoop this will never happen again…